Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''

Go down 
+3
ChikenNRice
Hans
Chainzaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' Empty
PostSubject: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:32 pm

I was playing Hosties with some guys, and boobery (as usual) was an ass to me and suddenly he banned me for wallhacking :S. It was Hosites_lila_panic and its a non-pranspered wall outside T spawn, and i was down trying to get rebellers, then pedo was behind that wall (rebelling). I knew he was standing in the front of it (where else) and i saw his name when i pointed my hun there (the red text with the T name) so i rushed up and sprayed there, but there was an other hut somewhere that killed me, and i didnt kill anyone. The round after that i got banned :

(ADMIN) {ÇҜ}⤤ﻁęЯ®️¥|''HH'': banned player Čħαínzคฬ .HH.
You have been banned by admin permanently !!
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Omg its permanently too, wtf thats fucking retarded :'(.
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Chainsaw, I didnt ban you for anything personal. Its not that I really dont like you, I just dont like doing the same thing every round. I posted a video on the forums and it shows you popping up and shooting the T in the head and his name never showed once. You knew right where he was, this isnt the first time you have been caught doing this. Also it wasnt just me who decided to ban you, it as me, Jimmy, Spade, KillerBeast, and BankaiNick all in vent and 3 of us were specing you and the other 2 saw the kill and all agreed that you were walling. We also were watching you from the last map.

So dont try to paint me out like some bad guy when you know you didnt somthing wrong and I am simply doing my job.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Where is that film, may i ask? I kno i'm not walling, i didnt even play good today - and like many hh players say im not good :S.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Nice...i cant even watch the film -.-. i can assure u that i dont wh...wtf
Back to top Go down
ChikenNRice

ChikenNRice

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm

chainzaw wrote:
Nice...i cant even watch the film -.-. i can assure u that i dont wh...wtf
wh...wtf =0
I think you mean, "I can assure you that I don't wall... wtf "?
But since I wasn't on at the time I can't say anything, also I thought Chain "walled" once but then eventually I began to notice that he did not wall.
But yet again, nothing I can do to prove it cause I witnessed nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:08 pm

ok, did i spelled wrong or anything...? caus its like 1 in the night here and my english isnt that good...
Back to top Go down
ChikenNRice

ChikenNRice

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:10 pm

chainzaw wrote:
ok, did i spelled wrong or anything...? caus its like 1 in the night here and my english isnt that good...

I know but, I don't think you made any other errors so you're good. =D
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 pm

ah ok, fine thx u for trying to help me
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:26 pm

chainzaw wrote:
i pointed my hun there

but you did point your hun
Back to top Go down
iCeDrAgOn01

iCeDrAgOn01

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 pm

I know my opinion doesn't mean much because I'm new but I play with Chain a lot and I don't think he walls. There's a guy that goes on the server named Chewbacca and he is always accusing Chain of walling and it's bullshit. Like I said. My opinion doesn't mean much but he doesn't wall.
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 am

He doesn't wall I know i've specced him for hours and looked got demos put wh on those demos then looked at them he doesn't wall (don't have demos I deleted after I saw that he didn't have walls)
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 am

Once again Ty for telling the truth Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeWJ

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:11 pm

I've seen Chainzaw play loads as he's probably the most active HH member and never have I suspected him of walling.
Boobery I like you but no offence, I think your just being a noob going "he's too good it must be hacks". If im a terrorist on the wall I look for there names and use my radar and estimate where there head is and I see alot of other people do it to.

In my opinion Chainzaw is just a good player and you can't expect him to play shit because you guys don't like it and think he hacks.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks everyone that said that i dont wallhack Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''   Nice, banned for ''wallhacking'' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice, banned for ''wallhacking''
Page 1 of 1