Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i got banned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
loafer

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 pm

i got banned idk what i did all i was doing was shooting an chair up in the air leting it fall and shot it back up, not like i was shoting it at people so can some one please unban me, n ill never do it agian confused Crying or Very sad pale
Back to top Go down
loafer

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

nevermind im unban
Back to top Go down
BigDates

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 pm

everyone in the server but brokencyde and i got banned. look at milks thread
Back to top Go down
Sivlerwolf

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Why was i banned???   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 pm

well i was on the server for about 2 hrs, then a admin came on fusion something, everyone got angry at him, so one of the clan members started a voteban, i was told to do it, so i did, then out of the blue i got banned for 10k minutes 35min later....now i dunno why so late, and also it wasnt even me who started it, yet i was the only one that got banned. i only did as i was told, and assisted in having him removed from play at the moment.

if i could please get some assistance by maybe the one who banned me, or a higher admin, that would really be nice.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

I banned you for vote banning a member for no reason what so ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
Sivlerwolf

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 pm

he was freekilling like mad, he would mumble words extremely fast, and when you didnt hear them, he would shoot before you could ask any questions, and when you said anything about it he said you didnt do as i said so shut the f*ck up. after everyone else did it, i was last to do it, and for some reason i got targeted for it.

i didnt mean it as a offense to the clan, its just i was just following others because he was making everyone mad, even other fellow clan members.

Last edited by Sivlerwolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm

I was not freekilling your were just simply a retard. I gave the same exact orders every round, and if you say I was mumbling them then turn up the sound because every1 else heard. and when I might of said like 'crouch don't move' you were running around jumping? now I ask is that a freekill?
Back to top Go down
Sivlerwolf

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 pm

other clan members even said they couldnt hear you because you were taking action without warning, and when you did lay out orders you were very fast and i just couldnt understand them, i didnt mean to lay down a offense on you, its just you were being very unreasonable about things and even you could say, i wasnt the one who started the voteban.
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 pm

like I said I gave the same orders every round and every1 else obeyed them, and maybe you couldn't hear me was because the t's were mic spamming until I said t's no mic, and even when they were dead they were mic spamming.
Back to top Go down
Sivlerwolf

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 pm

i have my volume pumped up to max and look, i dont mean to be offending, you got banned by like 8 people, obviously something was wrong.

and what i wanna know is why was i targeted, it was one of the clan members who started the ban, 10k minutes is a bit much for a very proper ban.
Back to top Go down
loafer

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:37 pm

what the fuck is all this bullshit, this is an old forum and u guys are talking about banning me for shit that i never even did
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Silverwolf you must understadn this 6 people votebanned me out of rage. the first three was Cheezits, Ozzy, and Darth Jacen,because they thought it would be hilarious, 2 other people came after that because Cheezits, and te other were tempting them and they were mad because I killed them because they were doing stupid stuff, and you were the last 1, and you banned me because every round when I told every1 else not to move and to crouch they wereand you were moving all the time. now please I do not want to hear anymore of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned   i got banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got banned
Page 1 of 1