Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is not nice Acetech

Go down 
+6
Chainzaw
Iguana
loafer
I'm Special
Ahmet
Ballssniff
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballssniff

This is not nice Acetech Empty
PostSubject: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 pm

I AM TIRED OF THE DISRESPECT FROM ACETECH. HE KEEPS ROCKETING ME AND SPAWNING BOXES, ALSO HE KICKED ME. AND RESPAWNS HIMSELF 24/7. ALSO HE DIDNT HAVE HIS TAGS ON SO I THINK HE QUIT HH. I DEMAND A DELVL OR A KICK OUT OF HH. BUT ACETECH PLZ KEEP PAYING FOR THE SERVER. ALSO IM TIRED OF HIM NOT SAYING HI TO ME EVER. ATLEAST MAKE A KISS SOUND OR SOMETHING WHEN U SEE ME. FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IF ACETECH DOESNT GET DEMOTED I AM GOING TO QUIT!

TY FOR UR TIME AND CONCERN. PLZ REPLY IF HE HAS ABUSED U TOO.
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Ballssniff wrote:
I AM TIRED OF THE DISRESPECT FROM ACETECH. HE KEEPS ROCKETING ME AND SPAWNING BOXES, ALSO HE KICKED ME. AND RESPAWNS HIMSELF 24/7. ALSO HE DIDNT HAVE HIS TAGS ON SO I THINK HE QUIT HH. I DEMAND A DELVL OR A KICK OUT OF HH. BUT ACETECH PLZ KEEP PAYING FOR THE SERVER. ALSO IM TIRED OF HIM NOT SAYING HI TO ME EVER. ATLEAST MAKE A KISS SOUND OR SOMETHING WHEN U SEE ME. FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IF ACETECH DOESNT GET DEMOTED I AM GOING TO QUIT!

Hahahahah xD You want him to demote himself or quit his own community&server? DID YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH WEED LAST NIGHT?
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Ahmet-Pro wrote:
Ballssniff wrote:

Hahahahah xD You want him to demote himself or quit his own community&server? DID YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH WEED LAST NIGHT?
"plz keep paying for the sever" lol
Back to top Go down
loafer

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm Special wrote:
Ahmet-Pro wrote:
Ballssniff wrote:

"plz keep paying for the sever" lol

lay off the weed, are the voices talking to u agian
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 pm

ACETECH LOLWUT
HE NEVER SAYS HI
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
loafer

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm

he says hi to me when ever im on
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 pm

GTFO OF THE INTARNETZ THEN
ACETECH IS BREAKIN THE INTARNETZ
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Yeah, its kinda boring to use boxes and that shit way too much and block all the ways, also respawn urselft 100 times isnt funny for everyone else trying to play hosties...btw AceTech is says hi kinda much to people in the server, he just might be afk or not answer everyone that says hi to him.
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Never says it to me...
If he says hi to me, the internet will break!

WARNING - ACETECH, YOU BETTER NEVER SAY HI TO ME, OR THE INTERNETZ WILL ASPLODE
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 am

I'm kind of used to his abuse.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
rhombus

rhombus

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 am

.|CREAAMY|. wrote:

aw man...me2
Back to top Go down
Ballssniff

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 am

rhombus wrote:
.|CREAAMY|. wrote:

aw man...me2

wt. uve been gone for awhile how did he abuse u. BTW this topic is a joke not srs lol chainsaw. AND HE NEVER SAYS HI TO ME. AND HES ALWAYS THERE!
Back to top Go down
rhombus

rhombus

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 am

i was on today...he kept on putting me in boxes. and he never says hi to me either! Sad
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 am

he said hi to me, once. I think the hi is just implied when he joins
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:30 am

Well I mean, there are like 20 people on the server.

Do you expect him to say HI to us all ? I wouldn't be bothered myself.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am

Yeah Creamy, i totaly agree with u. Razz
Back to top Go down
loafer

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 am

i may be high but this is a joke!
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 am

is this a joke or were you just really baked when you posted...
Back to top Go down
loafer

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 pm

its a joke
Back to top Go down
Ballssniff

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 pm

.|CREAAMY|. wrote:
Well I mean, there are like 20 people on the server.

Do you expect him to say HI to us all ? I wouldn't be bothered myself.

i dont expect him to say hi when he joins or i join but ATLEAST AFTER I SAY HI TO HIM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not nice Acetech   This is not nice Acetech I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not nice Acetech
Page 1 of 1