Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Banned for...? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for...?   Banned for...? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 pm

On.. Sunday (2:30 AM-ish [Central time]) I was chilling in the server like i enjoy doing, and i had not talked over my mic for about 2 minutes. and when i finnally decide to say orders, I was banned halfway throught them. I am not sure why.

Here are some possible reason why i could have been banned:

1. my mic sometimes has spaz attacks and cranks up the volume to the point where people start yelling at me alot to shutup, (its really annoying, i've recorded myself with my mic all the way up).

2. For me i never seem to be affected by the "there are too many T's/CT's on the team to join" thing. I have no idea why, i have always been able to make teams really uneven by switching when other people can't.

3. The round before we were in an argument about if i freekilled, and it had appeared i had won that argument. But i could have been banned for it anyways

I have no idea how long it is for... It has been... about 20 hours and i still cannot join the server.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Back to top Go down
Ballssniff

Banned for...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for...?   Banned for...? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 pm

umm. im gonna need the name of the person that banned u. which u probably dont have cause u dont no how long u were banned. after being banned look in console and it says who and how long. im sorry but i dont no what i can do, ive never had a problem with u so idk y u were banned.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

Banned for...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for...?   Banned for...? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Same, never really had much problems with you. Not sure, but like Balls said, after you're banned, you can check console (press ` after it's enabled) and it'll tell you who banned you and for how long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
MtDew

MtDew

Banned for...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for...?   Banned for...? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:17 am

well i havent been banned resently... but i dont ever remember it saying who banned u... mabe if they are deaed and they type the ban in... so that it shows but other than that im pretty sure that it just says banned for an amount of time
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

Banned for...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for...?   Banned for...? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:54 pm

I think it shows unless it's console kick/ban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned for...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for...?   Banned for...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for...?
Page 1 of 1