Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The cheezits and loafer topic.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinger

Stinger

The cheezits and loafer topic. Empty
PostSubject: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Notice its deleted? Probably because it turned out into a forum fight that nobody wants. This is why I tell all new recruits to add me to steam, so they have a high admin to talk to about things when they know the forums is just going to be a fight.

What I want is: 1 POST WITH ALL NAMES OF EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS.
Back to top Go down
loafer

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 pm

JRHOWE,ME,CHEEZIT,COSMO,KILLER, IDK THE REST AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I GOT INVOVLED, i so called started the argument in the server even tho cheezit and cosmo were bitching back and forth way b4 i was even talking to either of them, and u can do whatever u want to me bc some how i was end up in the damn middle but please dont ban me and ill never disrespact any one on the server agian
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:43 am

whoa whoa whoa im not in this i just wuz on the server and i wuz just trying to back up cosmo on here so im not in thei its between cosmo and cheezits
Back to top Go down
loafer

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 am

then niether am i bc all i was doing was backing up ozzy and cheezit n on cosmo forum about me she was in fact wrong bc i asked zombie medic if i ever said anything about him abusing admin and he said i never even said a word to him about that topic so look i really dont have any thing to deal with this topic any more either bc cosmo was wrong about what really went down, which is a fail forum now lol!
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm

loafer didnt have shit to do with this. it was all me. just ban me and stfu about it. nobody else is at fault.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm

I will be talking to cheezits and cosmo girl. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:16 pm

This is the first time im saying this after being co-leader for most of HH along with others, IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS. Im sure the high admins are gonna read this and think "Well then you shouldnt be a level 5." Butttttt the truth is, I just cant talk to cheezits without getting angry with him, so I wouldnt make a fair judgement in the end. I am more less leaving this to latin to deal with if need be, because cheezits and latin get along much better. No offense to cheezits on this post btw, just explaining it Smile
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Sujo (Stinger) wrote:
This is the first time im saying this after being co-leader for most of HH along with others, IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS. Im sure the high admins are gonna read this and think "Well then you shouldnt be a level 5." Butttttt the truth is, I just cant talk to cheezits without getting angry with him, so I wouldnt make a fair judgement in the end. I am more less leaving this to latin to deal with if need be, because cheezits and latin get along much better. No offense to cheezits on this post btw, just explaining it Smile
i love u stinger. i sorry for disrespecting u and i got what i deserved by getting kicked out of hh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cheezits and loafer topic.   The cheezits and loafer topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cheezits and loafer topic.
Page 1 of 1