Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOAFER APP #2

Go down 
+6
BLOW ME
Ballssniff
jrhowe
Iguana
rhombus
loafer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
loafer

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm

IM RE-aPLYING bc i asked acetech like 3 weeks ago when i can reaply and he said in three weeks and it has been three weeks

1. What is your age?16
2. What is your in-game name?:Lazyloafer or brokehipboy
3. Do you have a microphone?:yes, and im tring to cut back on how much i use it
4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?: 4 months or longer
5. Did anyone in HH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): no one
6. Steam ID -----* example STEAM_0:0:00000000-------* ~to avoid recruiting free killers so give us your steam id~ (bHb).:.btc.:.LazyLoafer789" STEAM_0:1:9192465)
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the HH server:cheezit, darkfire, milk, lil jone,blow me, pretender,that guy,krysis,creamy,fresh,killer beast, eb the tacoman,iggy,b2kunit,second self,acetech,stinger,almet pro,nick,ozzy,slayer,walshy,chickenNrice,OrangeFlavoredChicken,spade,CPT WAY NO WAY,TaylorSwift,ZombieMedic,Ace,FusioN 'Ninja' .hh,Ballssniff,hans,
BigDates, Rhombie,chainzaw,latin
, n I'm_Special
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: just if u have any questions to ask, just ask them and be nice

Last edited by Diging myself into a hole on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rhombus

rhombus

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 pm

i think we should give him a chance.

i say to let him in for a month, and see how he does. whats the worst that can happeN?
Back to top Go down
Iguana

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:41 pm

The worst already happened! HE FORGOT LATIN'S NAME IN THE LIST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
loafer

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:49 pm

i really only argu with cosmo bc she thinks shes specail bc shes like one of the only girls in hh, and everyone treats her nice bc of that fact, like example she said that i wanted to fight me verbally and i was mocking her and now people really think i want to fight her
Back to top Go down
jrhowe

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 pm

loafers cool but people just dont see hes type of humor and people just carry on about shit he was just joking about
Back to top Go down
Ballssniff

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm

posted in high admin section we will get back to u. btw i told them to not vote on things in the past so i wish u luck and hope u change.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
loafer

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:16 pm

k
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:17 pm

I'll be honest, until I actually see you with a changed attitude, I'm not going to agree with you getting in HH at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
loafer

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 pm

what so called attitude do i have
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 pm

beats, I was one out of like 2 of the people he didn't list. I feel special Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguana

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Beast*
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
I'm Special

I'm Special

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 pm

leave the best for last
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 pm

nawp, it's called beats now.
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Diging myself into a hole wrote:
i really only argu with cosmo bc she thinks shes specail bc shes like one of the only girls in hh, and everyone treats her nice bc of that fact, like example she said that i wanted to fight me verbally and i was mocking her and now people really think i want to fight her

LAWL when did i ever say i was special and even if i didnt, how do i act special? How do I get treated differently because i'm a girl? It's jus you who starts shit with me, all i do is tell you to shut up in game and you jus start goin berserk calling me a bitch and "you stfu" and jus replying with stupid shit you jus cant shut it. This happens EVERYTIME and after you do call me a "bitch" you say "sorry i didnt mean to disrespect" then you jus continue doing it again later. No point in apologizing if you're gonna keep doing it. And wtf? this doesnt even make sense " like example she said that i wanted to fight me verbally" YOU wanted to fight YOU verbally? Plus no one thinks you want to fight me only balls said that. How is one person everyone? seriously you need to learn to jus shut up and ignore stuff sometimes.
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:17 pm

cosmogirl wrote:
Diging myself into a hole wrote:

LAWL when did i ever say i was special and even if i didnt, how do i act special? How do I get treated differently because i'm a girl? It's jus you who starts shit with me, all i do is tell you to shut up in game and you jus start goin berserk calling me a bitch and "you stfu" and jus replying with stupid shit you jus cant shut it. This happens EVERYTIME and after you do call me a "bitch" you say "sorry i didnt mean to disrespect" then you jus continue doing it again later. No point in apologizing if you're gonna keep doing it. And wtf? this doesnt even make sense " like example she said that i wanted to fight me verbally" YOU wanted to fight YOU verbally? Plus no one thinks you want to fight me only balls said that. How is one person everyone? seriously you need to learn to jus shut up and ignore stuff sometimes.

Its cause you have a vagina and he wants to cyber with you cause he doesnt get any from his gf lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
loafer

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 pm

first off i would never cyber its a dumb thing to do, second off i get some from my gf every time i c her and thats alot and i just started to say sorry to u, cosmo get the fuck off this forum, now ur starting dumb shit

and how are we for sure she has a vagina, maybe shes a 10 year old boy acting like a girl, bc she sounds like shes a ten year old boy
Back to top Go down
rhombus

rhombus

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm

this topic is for an application. not for bitching. make a seperate on for that if you must.

please.
Back to top Go down
loafer

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 pm

um.... now cosmo is starting shit, bc all i was doing was stating a fact, and cosmo your a Hypocrite you need to learn to stfu too

and cosmo people treat u different example when you and cheezit were fighting only cheezit got introble not you

and fluffy your statement is just adding to the problem bc u had nothing on here
about the app just adding to cosmo bitching

and now since fluffy and cosmo are adding negitive comments on my forum people would know what to say and they would just judge me by the rude comments
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 am

I locked the app due to drama you were starting with other members, since it is a App im unlocking it just due to the fact it is a app. If you cause drama on the app again im locking it once more.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Ballssniff

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

or ill lock the topic cause its pointless, ppl that wanted to comment on it did, now ur just fighting. if u both keep fighting ill just have acetech ban u from forums or something. And cosmogirl is in HH so she wont be getting off the forums. u fighting with her isnt helping u get in. just ignore her. Now for cosmo, U stop fighting with him and stop trying to start stuff, dont act stupid and say ur not doing it on purpose cause u told me in steam u r. and u saying ur gonna keep fighting with him and leave hh when he joins isnt a smart thing to say to a lvl 4. so if ur gonna leave, leave, not trying to be mean just hate drama.

---------------------LOCKED------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOAFER APP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOAFER APP #2   LOAFER APP #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOAFER APP #2
Page 1 of 1