Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?

Go down 
+7
Spade
Killer_Beast
Slayer
[Fluffy|Bunny]
Pretender
cheezits
Ahmet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahmet

Ahmet

Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? Empty
PostSubject: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 pm

OK so i guess Psych9z banned cheezits permanently on vent and the server, now he says its abuse and i want you guys to have a look at our chat log and i want to know if this is true or not :S

«šFú» Cheezits: ever find out why psychz perma banned me
«šFú» Cheezits: or he just kinda do it
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': wtf
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': did he perma u?
«šFú» Cheezits: yes
«šFú» Cheezits: and it was admin abuse
«šFú» Cheezits: pretty sure
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': how
«šFú» Cheezits: cus we disagreed about the server thing
«šFú» Cheezits: and he just permaed
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': :S
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': tell it to an high admin
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': i cant do a shit
«šFú» Cheezits: i mean i know acetech will unban me
«šFú» Cheezits: but hes never on
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': im lvl1 admin
«šFú» Cheezits: free ban though imo
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': :S
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': Weird
«šFú» Cheezits: he claims i was starting rumors about stinger when acetech agreed with me
«šFú» Cheezits: O.o
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': lol
«šFú» Cheezits: is latin on
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': lemme see
«šFú» Cheezits is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': no
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': but fresh is
«šFú» Cheezits: fresh wont unban me
«šFú» Cheezits: lmao
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': i can unban too
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': but
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': i dont want to do it wihout permission from acetech
«šFú» Cheezits: kk. well i mean i didnt actually do anything wrong this time but ill just wait for acetech
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': kk
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': get in ma vent channel
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': we speak there
«šFú» Cheezits: banned from vent
«šFú» Cheezits: Mad
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': vent too?
«šFú» Cheezits: psychz is majorly abusing me
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': wtf is the problem with psych
«šFú» Cheezits: yesterday he went into no clip repeatedly to rebel on me
«šFú» Cheezits: abuse much?
«šFú» Cheezits: he ported me repeatedly]
«šFú» Cheezits: with no purpose
«šFú» Cheezits: just to get me killed
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': is it ok if i put this chat log to the forums to request unban?
«šFú» Cheezits: yeah
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': kk
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': «šFú» Cheezits: he ported me repeatedly]
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': was that teleported?
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': k got it
«šFú» Cheezits: post it under abuse and under high admin if u want
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': i cant have high admin forum
«šFú» Cheezits: ooo ok
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': only lvl3 or above
Ahmet The Hax0r 'HH': i am 2
«šFú» Cheezits: i thought u did
«šFú» Cheezits: thats cool
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Clearly, we disagree on the whole hacked server thing, and that's why I was banned by Psychz. First off, that's just a little bit abuse. And not to mention he went into no clip repeatedly so he could rebel on me without getting killed, and he teleported me freely, just so i would be killed. I also apologizjed to Psychz over steam message, which I didn't really have to for stating my opinion, but I did anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:19 pm

this will be solved when we speak with acetech and psych9z plz wait and sit tight
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Ahmet The Hax0r wrote:

Besides all my hard work getting those sentences. Half the old members KNOW Psych's way to well and know hes not that stupid or retarded to do that. Hes only did it in the past when Admin Wars were still fun/a bit allowed we did. Other than that, Psych has never done that and half of us know that for a fact, other wise he wouldnt be an elite admin. Thats why he is a elite admin for a reason, if you actually have proof of him doing that ill go on your side, till then I'm not even going to bother.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 pm

[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:
Ahmet The Hax0r wrote:

Besides all my hard work getting those sentences. Half the old members KNOW Psych's way to well and know hes not that stupid or retarded to do that. Hes only did it in the past when Admin Wars were still fun/a bit allowed we did. Other than that, Psych has never done that and half of us know that for a fact, other wise he wouldnt be an elite admin. Thats why he is a elite admin for a reason, if you actually have proof of him doing that ill go on your side, till then I'm not even going to bother.

Agree completely
Back to top Go down
http://www.psyonicslayers.com/
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

yea fluff i wuz there the whole time he didnt do it hes not tht dumb to abuse like tht but one time he teleported every1 in a room and he wuz still giving orders so thts not really abuse
Back to top Go down
Spade

Spade

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Killer_Beast wrote:
yea fluff i wuz there the whole time he didnt do it hes not tht dumb to abuse like tht but one time he teleported every1 in a room and he wuz still giving orders so thts not really abuse

thats not really abuse Hes just making the game fun
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:00 pm

oh yea cheezits i think part of it wuz because u were impersinating a high admin fluffy u had her name and her tags onand spade even has a bind of it
Back to top Go down
Spade

Spade

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeah but i lost it Sad
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Well i was there for everything yesterday execpt when he banned from the server and cheezits was acting like a dick and spreading rumurs that stinger had to do with the hack and shit so i dont think psych acted in any way that was abuse
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:37 pm

TaylorSwift wrote:
Well i was there for everything yesterday execpt when he banned from the server and cheezits was acting like a dick and spreading rumurs that stinger had to do with the hack and shit so i dont think psych acted in any way that was abuse

Lol? Stinger is on vacation...and wont be back till Tue or Wed I think. He only checks the forums.
Back to top Go down
BigDates

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:37 pm

actually... an excuse TO ban you is becuase you came in under fluffly bunny's name, and spade has it binded.
if i'm right, impersonating an admin, and insulting them are both against the rules?
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm

bascially what ur saying big dates is if im banned then spade has to be
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 pm

because he had a bind fluffy bunny is gay
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:58 pm

and btw, i would have had screenshots, but NONE OF THE FUCKING ADMINS WOULD REPLY TO MY STEAM MESSAGES. dont ignore anyone who steam messages u, ur an admin.
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 pm

cheezits wrote:
and btw, i would have had screenshots, but NONE OF THE FUCKING ADMINS WOULD REPLY TO MY STEAM MESSAGES. dont ignore anyone who steam messages u, ur an admin.

Lol we ignore messages all the time. And the bind Spade had is what I actually said. And I didnt mind it because I actually said it. Smile And how would you have screen shots if no admins replied? You dont need a admin to reply to you to take screenshots.
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 pm

who am i gonna give em to
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:23 pm

clam down i did answer ur messages like i said WE WILL TALK WHEN ACETECH GETS ON SO WAIT

PLUS WE SETTLE THIS DRAMA BULLSHIT TOMORROW SO G NIGHT

Last edited by Pretender on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 pm

And i also responded to your messages too
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 pm

cheezits wrote:
who am i gonna give em to

Your on the forums...you have screen shots.
www.photobucket.com
www.tinypic.com

Sites to upload them and post them. You should use your brain instead of your mouth.
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Phy never abuses against people he makes the server fun
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:22 am

Why are you all questioning an Elite admin? ........

If he banned Cheezits its for a good reason, I know for a fact Psych would not have abused anyone on "purpose" might have been for fun but its not ever supposed to do any harm. Ahmet, you shouldn't believe everything you hear, think about it, if AceTech was to have a chat with Psych and then Cheezits, you really think he would believe Cheezits?

Anyway, I feel like locking this topic because it is just completely pointless. Cheezits I'm sorry but you have caused trouble before, and not to be rude but you have a cheek sometimes what you say in the server and post on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:42 am

Ill lock it for you since we have basicly solved this problem and really have no need for posts saying "He didnt abuse" which really isnt a post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?   Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psych9z abused on Cheezits or not?
Page 1 of 1