Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!

Go down 
+2
Creamy
Hans
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hans

Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! Empty
PostSubject: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Do it for Johnny Cool
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:49 pm

What is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm confused?
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:19 pm

I made a valid point in my going away for 5 weeks topic and I just feel some of the admins are too lock happy somtimes.

They see something they dont want to hear and its a last comment by them followed by a lock. Everyone has a right to speakzor.
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Hans wrote:
I made a valid point in my going away for 5 weeks topic and I just feel some of the admins are too lock happy somtimes.

They see something they dont want to hear and its a last comment by them followed by a lock. Everyone has a right to speakzor.

in your post u said 5 month
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Yeah, clearly said month. And here it goes again.......
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm guessing this goes in the general section?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:12 pm

How old is this "hans" guy? Cause he surely does not know what he's saying himself..
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:42 pm

well idk about you but sure if hans wants it locked so be it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!   Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock this topic like you lock every other truthful topic you don't like to hear!
Page 1 of 1