Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

banned for gay reson?? read?

Go down 
+3
Creamy
angry vegetable
Smurffanator86
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

banned for gay reson?? read? Empty
PostSubject: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:23 am

ummm so ok, i just got off WoW and got on CSS today to see im banned...well iw as like wtf and i had no idea why and i just remembered, there was this new member guy on ur server with tags .th. and he was being a fagit and didnt know the rules. so what happened was it was knife fight and he found a gun on the map and he said he was gonna shoot me and i told him there was no shooting in knife fight because it was a rule, atleast it was before so next round i freekilled him and then next game he was afk and i killed him and he said u had to give like a 5 sec warning or something and me and him argued that out and i said no u didnt and so he goes afk just to see if i kill him again without warning....? and i do and hes like im gonna get u banned because u dont even know the fucking rules and ur freekilling so wtf?? SO UNBAN ME OR SOMETHING CAUSE ITS STUPID HOW I GET BANNED WHEN NO ONE SEEN SHIT OR KNEW WHAT WAS GOIN ON.....especially when u take word from a new member thats mad cause he thinks he knows the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smurffanator
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 am

There is always 2 sides to a story it would help to know the name of the member or for the member to step forward and give us his side. If what you say is true I doubt the ban is permanent but either way u shouldn't be banned for that
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 am

Well, first of all there is no need to rage and mad post after you get banned. It will never help you get unbanned.

From what I can see Nick has banned you for a week for apparently freekilling a guy. This is the reason "He took out his dealge during no scope and killed the other guy".

I would rather take Nicks word on this over yours and I can see straight away that someone here is not telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 am

Well, What happen was legacy told me you were getting owned in nocsop so in 1-2 rounds you came up with a deagle and shot him in the face druing teh noscope. And also you should give a warning before you kill the afk he may or may not have been afk. and legacy's words he was lring
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 pm

bankainick wrote:
Well, What happen was legacy told me you were getting owned in nocsop so in 1-2 rounds you came up with a deagle and shot him in the face druing teh noscope. And also you should give a warning before you kill the afk he may or may not have been afk. and legacy's words he was lring

Well I do believe that you should always try to trust active members, but did you see him do it? instead of just taking his word for it you should go maybe undercover into the server and see if he is doing something else wrong OR you should go in with your tags and ask smurf what happened, and also a 1 week ban for ONE freekill is a little pushing it don't you think?

(If I am crossing some kind of line or if i'm wrong on anything don't be afraid to correct me I am just guessing here I was not there and I did not know exactly what happened.)
Back to top Go down
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 pm

lmao this is a joke, this guy lied and no one else was there, thats bs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smurffanator
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:19 pm

You and your undercover Fusion Smile

Anyway, you have a history of doing retarded stuff like this.
And the post you made (wall of raging text) didnt really help at all.
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Well;

1. One whole week, a bit much for just a freekill don't you think? He didn't perform genocide.
2. Taking ONE persons word? Doesn't really matter who it was, since he isn't an admin & no one else was witness you can't take his word.
3. Smurf you do need to calm down a bit, because even if you were banned without good reason; raging won't get you unbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 pm

J Wall wrote:
He didn't perform genocide.

Why do you steal shit from HoN?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Creamy wrote:
J Wall wrote:

What?..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 am

J Wall wrote:
Creamy wrote:
J Wall wrote:

What?..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

lol pew pew.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:24 am

I changed to 2-3 days. Since you have many offenses before this even if ti's just a little mistake the punishment will grow higher and higher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for gay reson?? read?   banned for gay reson?? read? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned for gay reson?? read?
Page 1 of 1