Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got banned and im truly sorry

Go down 
+2
Smurffanator86
jack bauers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jack bauers

I got banned and im truly sorry Empty
PostSubject: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:51 pm

As most of you all may know or have seen me playing in the TH server, im jack bauers

Anyways, i got perma banned about 3 weeks ago for disobeying server rules, i have came to apologize and say i would like to be unbanned. I realize i dont some stupid shit cause i was mad but i can assure u all i love your hosties server and will never happen again.

Thanks for listening.
STEAM_0:0:22122901 05:46 81
Back to top Go down
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 pm

jack bauers, ur a good man and i know ur sorry cause ur my friend. ur awesome and i think u should be unbanned

i believe that he wouldnt do anything like that again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smurffanator
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 pm

WEll, not much people deserver seconds chances. But you freekilled its your fault probaly not gonna get unabnned
Back to top Go down
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

jack bauers makes that place a lot funner to play on and he played on it a lot and he loved playing on it all the time so i think he will be 100% better.

But if i were u jack, calm down a lil if u get unbanned
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

really now how long does it take for your brain to get the point of no free-killing, breaking server rules you have been banned 5 times and yet you don't understand hosties....i will speak with elites/high admins etc when we have a meeting till then you wait
Back to top Go down
jack bauers

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

im sorry i didnt freekill i put th in front of my name cuz i thought i regester but i didnt im truly sorry ask ninja smurf
Back to top Go down
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

that was the main reason...but he plays there a lot and i think one more chance is all he gets and whatever happens after that there will be no questions asked.

totally up to higher admins but i wish u luck jack because i know ull stop
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

You also disrespected balls.
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 pm

jack bauers wrote:
im sorry i didnt freekill i put th in front of my name cuz i thought i regester but i didnt im truly sorry ask ninja smurf

You have to get accepted to put on th tags at all.

You don't just register, You have to

1. Register on the forums.
2. Write an application.
3. Have people vote yes for you (Meaning you must play well, not break rules, and get people to want you to join.)
4. Get accepted.
5. Have a post tell you that you are in th, or have a high/Elite admin tell you to tag up.
Back to top Go down
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 pm

i think despite everything that he done....he relizes what he did was wrong and wants to change that by playing in th, having fun, respecting everyone, and showing everyone how sorry he is by respecting all rules
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm

you will wait till we have a meeting which is this weekend ...topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned and im truly sorry   I got banned and im truly sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned and im truly sorry
Page 1 of 1