Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dont be idiots

Go down 
+5
njoy
waffles
dastig
MADEINIRAQ
Z
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Z

Z

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Guys im fucking tired of this when ever someone makes a your momma joke at me and i say my moms dead no one believes me well she is im sick of all the TH members and people who play on the server not beleving me its stupid then they make fucking stupid jokes about it to smurf says that shes not because shes giving him a bj WTH man thats not cool predator or smurf says im fucking her 6 feet under dude cut that out if u dont beleive me look up Jennifer ann smith on the internet under pendleton times deaths got it im fucking tired of assholes not beleving me
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:05 pm

intended to be funny whats ur name
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Srry about the other post pale but its true the mom jokes are old and if you can't handle it go to some other sever

Last edited by dastig on Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm

dastig wrote:
NO FUCK SHES GIVING ME A BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! clown

stig ur not funny stfu
Back to top Go down
njoy

njoy

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Sorry if i made any jokes, didnt mean to make fun of you if i did. Err, yea sorry but i guess your used to hearing that alot so ima end this reply. but yea, kids are dicks over the internet just dont take them seriously if they make jokes.
Back to top Go down
Tooz

Tooz

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:55 am

Don't take it personally. That's all you can do. Don't even respond when someone says it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:22 am

Tell them to fuck of Smile and ignore them..

Easy peacey.
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Sorry to hear this.

I am locking this topic to stop bitching.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Z wrote:
Guys im fucking tired of this when ever someone makes a your momma joke at me and i say my moms dead no one believes me well she is im sick of all the TH members and people who play on the server not beleving me its stupid then they make fucking stupid jokes about it to smurf says that shes not because shes giving him a bj WTH man thats not cool predator or smurf says im fucking her 6 feet under dude cut that out if u dont beleive me look up Jennifer ann smith on the internet under pendleton times deaths got it im fucking tired of assholes not beleving me

Longest sentence ever. And yea just ignore them, kids tend to be retards, especially over the internet.

Walshyy -TH- wrote:

fail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Ne0 wrote:
Z wrote:

Longest sentence ever. And yea just ignore them, kids tend to be retards, especially over the internet.

Walshyy -TH- wrote:

fail Very Happy
3p1k ph41l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dont be idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont be idiots   dont be idiots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dont be idiots
Page 1 of 1