Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Go down 
+8
dastig
njoy
Chainzaw
Pretender
Tooz
Creamy
Mr.Chris
Kaninfisk
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaninfisk

NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:08 pm

The first time i saw this clip i was AMG - Now I just loled ;p
Back to top Go down
Kaninfisk

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm surprised that no admin has moved this thread to spam yet. Awsooooooome bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

None high enough have seen it yet probably Smile
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Seen this video a year ago dude! But its still funny as hell lol...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Tooz

Tooz

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:19 am

You act like you cant find 20 random idiots in any country in the world Razz

Edit: Star Wars WAS based on a true story.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:10 am

i wanna know where they even got there degree lol if they even passed preschool
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:35 am

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Back to top Go down
njoy

njoy

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:04 pm

how many sides does a triangle have. damn, *cough* (looks away) 4? lol. these are fucking idiots come on we aint that stupid Sad
LOL, where did KFC orginiate? what the chicken? oh shit i dont know. *Do you know what it stands for?* uhh Kentucky fried chicken?
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:52 pm

njoy wrote:
how many sides does a triangle have. damn, *cough* (looks away) 4? lol. these are fucking idiots come on we aint that stupid Sad
LOL, where did KFC orginiate? what the chicken? oh shit i dont know. *Do you know what it stands for?* uhh Kentucky fried chicken?
I agree they just found like 1000 people and asked them it they put the 4 or 5 dumb ones in the video or its actors america is not that dumb
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:08 pm

wow this says everything about the US. the two best are, were we even on the vietnam war and what are Hiroshima and Nagazaki famous for um judo wrestling
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:41 am

Well to be honest, there is no excuse what so ever for not knowing how many sides a triangle has.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:53 am

Might have happend if u asked a heroin junkie in Norway too .. -M-I-G-H-T -H-A-V-E jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kaninfisk

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm

DASTIG GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FUCKING CUNT 12 YEAR OLD FAGWHORE BITCH! EAT SHIT AND SUCK DICK YOU LITTLE WHORE
Back to top Go down
Kaninfisk

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

Another stupid american, what a surprise Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kaninfisk

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 pm

OK, WITCH ONE IS THROWIN THE ROCKS?!
lul
Euro's are so mean
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 am

I lolled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM   NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOO DONT MOOVE TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
Page 1 of 1