Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shitwraps1

This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it Empty
PostSubject: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:12 am

UNban request

i was banned like a year ago (just started cs again)

but i think i got banned for interrupting a s4s lr by bhopping through it in the middle of it.

ILL BE GOOD! please unban me i have a mic and will be a valued member of the community if given another chance.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 am

I its not a good idea to lie.

You could not have not been banned "a year ago" because we all know for a fact that the server got restarted at least more then 50 times since then, causing you to get unbanned. ( Restarting the server delete's all server bans )

Also you were banned a year ago back when hosties started ? HH recently moved on to a new server, AceTech got a completely new server like 3 month ago. Or it was something similar but you understand my point. So please don't even bother...........
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Shitwraps1

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 am

haha no lie. i havent played for a while idk how to prove it but i just started again and it was a long time ago AT LEAST 8 months. I swear on 8 months. im absolutely completely positive it was at least 8 months. so check anything u can and ull find its true. i am not an abuser, i just want to play here again. if i have been unbanned since then somebody must really hate me and rebanned.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:29 am

It's obvious your lying tbh. The server restarting causing everyone thats banned unless RCON banned to get unbanned, and you say a year or 8 months, we have gotten a whole new server. I'm glad you can remember the HH website for 8 months too.

Anyway, you probably won't get unbanned.
Which Admin banned you for bhopping in the way of a S4S?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am

To be really honest with you, the forum went up in January.

Your still lying to us about your ban. I think even RCON bans get unbanned when the server is restarted, but anyway thats not the point, we have a new server.

Having a new server means EVERYONE EVER to be banned got UNBANNED. OK ?

If you just tell us what you got banned for and when, maybe then we can think about it, but anyway it wont be a single decision, I'm not unbanning people I do not know unfortunatley.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:49 pm

RCON bans can be perma even if the server restarts if they are done right. But I won't be the one to unban him.
Back to top Go down
GhosT

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 pm

They are perma, so are the other bans through mani, but the HH server just sucks that hard. If you were banned 8 months ago you wouldn't be banned, unless AceTech moved the bans when he moved the server.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Actually, that could be true too if he moved the bans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it   This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isnt abuse but i dont know where to put it
Page 1 of 1