Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for apparently freekilling...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
0ut1aw

0ut1aw

Banned for apparently freekilling... Empty
PostSubject: Banned for apparently freekilling...   Banned for apparently freekilling... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:14 pm

This happened around 4:45PM EST or 8:45PM GMT time on 21st March.

Basically I was CT and the CT giving orders were from Bankai TH who gave the order for T's to line up and face back wall of T spawn, no "DETOURS" or "DELAYS". The time it took for CT's to get to T spawn was around 10 seconds since it was a huge map and ENOUGH time for Terrorists to do that order.

Once i got to T Spawn I found T's who were already facing the wall and a few crouching from rebel way (stairs to a second floor) to the wall whom i shot since instructed to T's were no detours or delays. I then got a complain from somebody I killed who was crouching from rebel way named supreme who was making a big deal out of it complaining on microphone "oh mi gawd why u freekill me u retard" which after I got automatically banned 3 seconds later, no inspection what so ever, most likely from Bankai. In my opinion I don't think it was appropriate to ban me since I was actually following CT orders fairly and I don't free kill on purpose. Mind you the Terrorist spawn was small and enough time was given for T's to follow the order.

Also i like to point out that its dumb to just ban somebody with no inspection just because somebody complains on mic from not following CT orders.

Anyway I'm hoping for an unban and my

Steam ID = STEAM_0:1:13537234
In-game name = Out1aw
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently freekilling...   Banned for apparently freekilling... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:28 pm

well i am guessing its that zombie map whatever its called....anyways people do spawn down there so it would be there back wall of spawn.....your ban is 1 day from nick
Back to top Go down
0ut1aw

0ut1aw

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently freekilling...   Banned for apparently freekilling... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Well it was some random map with a T spawn building on the other corner of the map taking 10 seconds to get to, the rebel way being the second floor of T spawn. Anyway the ban is only one day so that does not bother me much, just as long as its not perma ban from all Horde servers its ok with me.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently freekilling...   Banned for apparently freekilling... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

WEll, The ban was a day and it expired. I told those t's to get to the wall. I"mn ot sure what happned but i forgot but i think It was hs_epic_hosties w/e. It was an apporatiate ban you freekilled like 2 people. They had soem rebels down there and u shot the good guyssss. So i banned a day.
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently freekilling...   Banned for apparently freekilling... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Relevant to topic:

I could edit all the broken maps if you guys wanted me to. Send me the files and comments on where it's broken, and I'll see what I can do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently freekilling...   Banned for apparently freekilling... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for apparently freekilling...
Page 1 of 1