Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION

Go down 
+6
Brokencyde
GhosT
MtDew
Ahmet
Pretender
Manuel_crocker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION Empty
PostSubject: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm

my age is 13

my in game name is NCIS= AGENT

I HAVE A MIC

everyday for about 2 months

yes acetech did

i have played with acetech, ahmet, banncik , talyorswift, and many other just don't remember

i love the hostie channel but i hate it when break the rule many times over and over again so i wish to have a fun time and have a better time with out freekillers

afro lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Manuel_crocker on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 pm

posted in high admin forum will get back to you
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: thank you   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:17 pm

thank you for putting my app in the high level admin afro lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 pm

annoying, freekills a lot, and does have a mic, sounds annoying
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: don't freekill alot   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 pm

when i play i don't free kill and if i am wrong by saying i thought something and it was wrong i kill myself and i also explain why i killed them and if i am wrong i kill my self
scratch @ Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:57 pm

This guy rocks to play with, doesn't even freekill he owns at rebelling.
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 am

wow this clan has it all

Last edited by Manuel_crocker on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: question   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 am

if i get into the clan how do you rank up lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Manuel_crocker wrote:
if i get into the clan how do you rank up lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol well you hang out with acetech, leet admins, and high admins and make them like you then they will (if acetech) upgrade u or (if not acetech) tell acetech good things about you and he will prolly give u admin or higher admin.
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: thank you   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 pm

thank you i have not seen you on the sever and i play around 3pm new Jersey time everyday
Back to top Go down
GhosT

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:17 pm

lawl new jersey time....Don't listen to psych that's not that way you get admin, the way you get admin is by free killing every time. It didn't work for me, maybe it will work for you.
Back to top Go down
Brokencyde

Brokencyde

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 pm

GhosT wrote:
lawl new jersey time....Don't listen to psych that's not that way you get admin, the way you get admin is by free killing every time. It didn't work for me, maybe it will work for you.

Lol ghost what an ass Razz

Even though I don't have a say, I would say no, because he freekills too much.
Back to top Go down
http://Nope.com
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: haha   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

i know the rules i follow the rules so i don't think that the free kill s a good idea
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Ive actually seen you free kill...
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:38 am

NO for sure, he freekilled me then left and came back with name manuel crocker and then told ahmet that I was freekilling him.
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: freekilling   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am

this must have been in the beginning because i did not know how to kill myself so i come back and tatcetis you free kill a lot like areo i was just free killed 20 times in a row

i would like to have some of you on my friends list
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 pm

ahh the sever went down scratch Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 am

i love the hostie channel but i hate it when break the rule many times over and over again so i wish to have a fun time and have a better time with out freekillers

wtf? you break the rules? if you hate it, WHY DO IT jeez and yeah he does have a mic, and yeah he does freekill, so its a NO from me (:

and why do you put so MANY freakin smileys after every post?
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: hey   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:24 pm

hey i have been thinking this is a great clan so i will retry buti nned to start new
Back to top Go down
Manuel_crocker

Manuel_crocker

PostSubject: dddd   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 pm

so what do you think can i star t new with all you guys and clean the slate and try at thos clanit is a great clan
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 am

i play everyday and havent seen u in here once....... so u probably arent getting in. cus coincidentaly when im on high admins are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION   NCIS= AGENT GIBBS     APPLACANTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCIS= AGENT GIBBS APPLACANTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: