Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheezits APPZ0R for real

Go down 
+12
walshyy
Brokencyde
BankaiNick
Ðάяĸ۶ıяε
Ahmet
VanniPak
Chainzaw
OrangeFlavoredChicken
Killer_Beast
[Fluffy|Bunny]
wolf
cheezits
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VanniPak

VanniPak

Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 am

Goodluck.. I can see a glimpse of why they hated you before.
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:02 pm

STOP BITCHING. its a fucking clan, if you are so bothered Vanni, DONT TALK TO HIM, and cheezits, just ignore him, you are both cool guys and i dont want either of you to leave so please STOP THE WHINING
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm

TRUE DAT oh and cheezits I hate you because I was your "BEST FRIEND" AND YOU DIDN'T PUT ME ON THE LIST!! but I say yes he's a fun guy!
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:07 pm

WALSHYY wrote:
STOP BITCHING. its a fucking clan, if you are so bothered Vanni, DONT TALK TO HIM, and cheezits, just ignore him, you are both cool guys and i dont want either of you to leave so please STOP THE WHINING

At which point in my comments was I 'bitching' or 'whining'..?
At which point was i talking to HIM?

I make sure that I send my comments in a formal way. They're not intended for any one person, unless I QUOTE the person. I gave an opinion, If you cannot seem to understand that then I have much remorse for you.

I respect you Walshy, but holy shit dude, get your shit straight.
Done.
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Ok Vanni your a great guy and all but you are starting to annoy me, you said that you 'Now see a glimse of why ''they'' hated you before'

First of all what's wrong with that is that you have NO IDEA of how some of us hated him, like I for one did not hate him, and I don't think every1 in the clan did either some people probably did but they are forgiving and want to give him another chance.

You also said that you where not bitching or whining, you maybe weren't but you where putting your nose where it did not belong. and when Walshy told you to stop bitching he meant that (I think) and he wasn't just telling you he was telling cheezits also so don't jump to conclussions.

The bottom of all this is that Vanni like I said before your a great guy but you have to stop posting everywhere, i'm not saying your a post whore but if it's none of your buisness then don't post. and don't uestion other people either specially those that know there shit like Walshyy.
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:54 pm

FusioNNinja aka Zym0xx wrote:
Ok Vanni your a great guy and all but you are starting to annoy me, you said that you 'Now see a glimse of why ''they'' hated you before'

First of all what's wrong with that is that you have NO IDEA of how some of us hated him, like I for one did not hate him, and I don't think every1 in the clan did either some people probably did but they are forgiving and want to give him another chance.

You also said that you where not bitching or whining, you maybe weren't but you where putting your nose where it did not belong. and when Walshy told you to stop bitching he meant that (I think) and he wasn't just telling you he was telling cheezits also so don't jump to conclussions.

The bottom of all this is that Vanni like I said before your a great guy but you have to stop posting everywhere, i'm not saying your a post whore but if it's none of your buisness then don't post. and don't uestion other people either specially those that know there shit like Walshyy.

I'm one of the most successful trolls in this clan.. minus chewbacca.. He's my idol.
Don't get me started.. I won't stop.
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

I could get you to stop by deleting all of your topics/posts honestly. Or just get AceTech to delete your account. This is a APP, not a argument. Please, Stay on topic of the app.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm

calm down man. u freekilled me and i pointed it out. no need to fuss over it.
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 am

cheezits wrote:
calm down man. u freekilled me and i pointed it out. no need to fuss over it.

I really really hope your getting accepted cheez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Fresh told me on the Ventrilo vote not one person voted yes, so they must have just forgotten to close this.
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:11 pm

2 people voted Yes actually, and 2 voted No.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 pm

cheezits wrote:
Fresh told me on the Ventrilo vote not one person voted yes, so they must have just forgotten to close this.
y would u believe Fresh?
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

this app is damn old and still not voted on?
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Not voted on, BECAUSE he's already in.

High admins, lock this up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm

- Moved to denied due to kick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheezits APPZ0R for real   Cheezits APPZ0R for real - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheezits APPZ0R for real
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2