Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

real abuse|

Go down 
+5
GhosT
Iguana
Creamy
[Fluffy|Bunny]
BLOW ME
9 posters
AuthorMessage

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:38 am

Many people saying that i "freekill" like yesterday i shot a T right after he rebelled and got kicked and banned, this is reAlly bad, i havent checked if im unbanned, but i will someday...

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Wasn't me!!! I havn't been able to play css in a week, I'll be home sunday hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Probably Creamy or Fresh, cause they care about rank lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Creamy

Creamy

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

STFU
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Iguana

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm

.:|CREAAMY|:. wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

STFU
CONFESION
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
GhosT

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 pm

confession*
Back to top Go down
Iguana

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 am

I failed. =(
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 pm

shitmartin94 wrote:
Many people saying that i "freekill" like yesterday i shot a T right after he rebelled and got kicked and banned, this is reAlly bad, i havent checked if im unbanned, but i will someday...

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Guys, this shitmartin guy is my REAL LIFE friend his name is Martin, he likes to freekill, i am not trying to get him fu***d, i just want you guys to know the real thing. He have freekilled me like 7-8 times now and Creamy was like going to a week ban him but didn't sucseed he just left and never joined again when Creamy was there, so i have something to say: Don't take everything this guy says "REAL".
Back to top Go down
ZombieMedic

ZombieMedic

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 pm

shitmartin94 wrote:

No, you've free killed me several times. And quit spamming emoticons on the forum, they only reinforce the fact that you are a <10 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvparanormalsociety.com/
Ahmet

Ahmet

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:04 am

FFPARAMEDIC50 wrote:
shitmartin94 wrote:

No, you've free killed me several times. And quit spamming emoticons on the forum, they only reinforce the fact that you are a <10 year old.

Man he is 14, but his brain act like 10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fresh

Fresh

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Yeah wow i love how its was me when i was without internet for 2 weeks but yea i did it let me tell ya wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nsb4life12
BigDates

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:46 pm

lawls ratting out real life friends to boost your popularity on a CSS hosties clan = FTW?
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 am

BigDates wrote:
lawls ratting out real life friends to boost your popularity on a CSS hosties clan = FTW?

Does it looks like i want to boost my rank or popularity on HH? NO, seriously BigDates you annoy me as hell in the server but i dont let you annoy me here so STFU and stop reply to this...
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:01 am

Ahmet-Pro wrote:
BigDates wrote:

Does it looks like i want to boost my rank or popularity on HH? NO, seriously BigDates you annoy me as hell in the server but i dont let you annoy me here so STFU and stop reply to this...

And another thing i got to say, this real life friend Martin i don't like him that much, he is a regular friend BigDates, and i am not ratting him ask Creamy FFS! he knows that Martin have freekilled so this is the real thing not for ratting my real life friends so i want you to sit down and shut your big mouth BIG DATES!
Back to top Go down
Iguana

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 am

Told.
Back to top Go down
GhosT

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Ahmet-Pro wrote:
Ahmet-Pro wrote:
BigDates wrote:

And another thing i got to say, this real life friend Martin i don't like him that much, he is a regular friend BigDates, and i am not ratting him ask Creamy FFS! he knows that Martin have freekilled so this is the real thing not for ratting my real life friends so i want you to sit down and shut your big mouth BIG DATES!
I want you talk in gooder grammar.
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

GhosT wrote:
Ahmet-Pro wrote:
Ahmet-Pro wrote:
BigDates wrote:

I want you talk in gooder grammar.

You start to reply on everything i say, i wonder if you have anything against me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GhosT

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 am

I have something against everyone who doesn't know grammar... I usually let it go unnoticed, but with you it's kind of hard to let that go.
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:37 am

GhosT wrote:
I have something against everyone who doesn't know grammar... I usually let it go unnoticed, but with you it's kind of hard to let that go.

Well why do you care about my grammar? This is the way i am talking and i am fine with it, and people clearly understand me so yea
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm

GhosT wrote:

So you're like a super smart grammar nerd person?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
Sponsored content

real abuse| Empty
PostSubject: Re: real abuse|   real abuse| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

real abuse|
Page 1 of 1