Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_

Mark_

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm

So, been having a great time on the server since I found it recently, only a few instances of RDM and they were usually dealt with. Even some of my friends from other servers have started to come and play. Shep and I were playing together today and all was well for quite some time. However, today was particularly bad for some admin abuse from Stalker.

I was walking through the door to go down the ladder towards the T-tester, Shep was on the roof watching Stalker. Stalker was on the prison roof scoped in on me, which is why I went inside in the first place. As I was walking through the door, I heard a bullet hit behind me. I turned and sure enough there was the bullet hole in the wall. As I was checking on this, Shep asked me if I was still alive because he has seen Stalker shoot towards me. I answered that I was and that there was a bullet hole right behind me. Upon hearing this, Shep killed Stalker. Fair traitor kill.

Unfortunately, instead of a fair traitor kill, Stalker respawned himself and marked Shep for a slay next round. Excuse me?! No. He got found out for doing something traitorous and was killed for it. Period.

Upon seeing this, knowing that Stalker was a traitor and had tried to kill me, I kos'd him and shot him shortly afterwards. I was then marked for a slay next round as well! Two fair traitor kills and as our reward we get slain? No. That's wrong.

I do not have any proof of this since neither Shep nor myself was recording, but I'm fairly confident that had MtDew not left mere minutes beforehand - Stalker would not have respawned himself and slain us both.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Hello Mark_,

Sound like rather extreme and unjust action. Also sounds something Stalker would be capable of doing on occasion in rash decision. I generally try to encourage our admins to not respawn themselves as it causes a slight bias in the pub players eyes. I will make sure to have a word with the admin in question and see to it that in the foreseeable future our admins are more cautious.

Thank you for the report, I hope to see you and your friends on the server in the future! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Abuse Report
Page 1 of 1