Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creamy abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballssniff

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm

i gave a order to not more then someone said simon says continuously jump, so creamy started jumping and then started to jump around. my order makes it so they have to jump in place but he didnt follow my order so i shot him, didnt kill him only shot. then he slapped me for 50hp and knifed me. proof: (ADMIN) -creams^ -TH-: slapped player GrandmaBalls .TH. with 50 damage. also im getting tired of shity admins in the server, a guy was freekilling and creamy was in there(on his admin accnt) and didnt ban him. ive gone to the ban list and seen that ppl have only been banned for couple days, couple weeks for being racist. but yet ghost who everyone knows changed his name to something similar to the n word and got perma banned, there was like no1 in the server but me and creamy and couple other ppl but no1 cared and ive been there when ppl were being racist and they actually said the n word. and ive seen ppl only get warnings. also theres never any admins in the server maybe 1 or 2 every now and then so when i ask a admin to come in when none r, id expect a admin to come, but no they dont. the only fucking admin that has come in when i asked, and i mean "when i asked" not 20mins later when he leaves is fatal. so ppl need to be kicked out and others need upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah, several points that need addressing here.

1st. of we need AceTech on, but he never is. He said he would come on the weekend or something but he did not turn up. Not my problem I cant do shit about the lack of admins.

2nd. Balls, you never post shit on the forums only when you need something you come along, so when you said "jump continuously" I did. But remember we have been over this, jumping is moving. So when I jump I M.O.V.E. You didn't specify to jump continuously in one spot. I was being freeshot before and that is why I slapped you for 50hp once. Because I ended with around 50hp myself. It was only fair.

3rd. About racism. It depends what kind of racism it is of course. Some people do not mean to say it some people do and I give people chances with it usually. You out of all people know the history with Ghost. Even when I banned him that day you were on the first time I did it was not permanent. Only after talking with AceTech I was told to make it forever. He has caused way to much trouble and the ban is hardly for the racism.

4th. I cannot administrate a server for the whole day OK? I can't watch everything, I don't usually slay people if I don't see them freekilling because I have to rely on the person that whines about the freekill. I have already banned 5 people in a matter of 6-8 hours today. So don't tell me about me not doing my job.

Last but not least, there are other admins on, I did see Fusion and Chainzaw on numerous occasions. Don't come here just because you were slapped then I decided to knife you. I don't see any abuse in that as you were freeshooting me anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
dastig

dastig

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm

I did see it and creamy is right he was getting free shot so was I
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 pm

OK WELL there will be a meeting 2/27/10 MEETING 5pm est so we can get things done by kicking, promotions, etc.... w/or without acetech we will have one just will not be able to get things done as much as i wish we can

if we need to have it later that day better tell me before its even 3pm est or i don't wanna hear it
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 am

Well Pretender I am going out Friday night getting drunk and all that because it was my birthday the previous day.

But I will be back home before 11pm my time which is 6pm your time. I might be drunk and all but I usually come off it after an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:22 am

You are a retarded Englishman, Niggardly is a real word that has no meaning toward "Nigger" or any other "Racist terms." I can bet 90% of you say racist things irl, but are too afraid to say it on a server where the leader is never on. People that have done way worse than me have gotten banned for way shorter times. Yeah I said nigga before that, but that was a slip, I really didn't mean to say that, but you being you (not being able to forgive anyone) couldn't see pass that even when there were about 5 people on the server and barely any of them hearing me. Waiting for this post to either get deleted or topic get locked because you people can't solve any problems all you do is run away from them like little girls.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 am

Cool wrote:
You are a retarded Englishman, Niggardly is a real word that has no meaning toward "Nigger" or any other "Racist terms." I can bet 90% of you say racist things irl, but are too afraid to say it on a server where the leader is never on. People that have done way worse than me have gotten banned for way shorter times. Yeah I said nigga before that, but that was a slip, I really didn't mean to say that, but you being you (not being able to forgive anyone) couldn't see pass that even when there were about 5 people on the server and barely any of them hearing me. Waiting for this post to either get deleted or topic get locked because you people can't solve any problems all you do is run away from them like little girls.

OMG why is the dumb American still arguing are you blind on what I told you about your complaint on me banning you? Stupid idiot just get off the forum. You said that you don't care for TH but you clearly do.

Topic locked.

I will delete your posts Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creamy abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamy abuse   Creamy abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creamy abuse
Page 1 of 1