Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to appropriately report Admin & other Abuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creamy

Creamy

How to appropriately report Admin & other Abuse Empty
PostSubject: How to appropriately report Admin & other Abuse   How to appropriately report Admin & other Abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 am

Reporting illegal players

It is very important for all of you to know.
Do NOT constantly accuse people of hacking while in the server!

If you suspect someone of hacking, get some proof and make a post on the forum about it, also maybe consult an admin or management.
To report other Abuse make sure to include all the following information.

Make sure you have some information and proof before making an official complaint.

• Player in-game name
  • Link to steam page
  • Steam ID
  • IP ( if possible )
  • What the person did
  • Most importantly a demo as proof

Then we can handle it in a adult manner and take action upon the player.

How to

Hi all this is how you Record and Take Screen-Shots

As requested by Pretender

[to record a demo, open up your console, type in "Record demo" in console. Then, once you are finished, open up console and type "Stop". The demo will be in your CStrike directory].

If you see racism, hacking, w/e that needs a ban, here's what you do:

For racism - Take a screenshot immediately (F5 I believe). This will be key evidence that will show what the person said. You also need to either record and take a screenshot of the status; to do this, open up your console, type "STATUS" and hit enter. Take a screenshot or a video of the person's name and SteamID in there

For others - Record a video. Somewhere during the video, be sure to type "STATUS" and hit enter so that the list of SteamID's is recorded in the video. This way, it will be easier to get the person's name and SteamID and will avoid all possible mistakes since it will be recorded in the video. Not only will you have a recording of what the person is doing, but you will also have their name and SteamID in the video

Where to find your screenshots
Program Files -> Steam -> steamapps -> <username> -> counter-strike source -> cstrike -> screenshots

Created by That Guy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams

How to appropriately report Admin & other Abuse
Page 1 of 1