Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crosshair update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Creamy

Creamy

Crosshair update Empty
PostSubject: Crosshair update   Crosshair update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Crosshairs now have customizable size, thickness, and color:

1. cl_crosshairsize specifies the size of the crosshair in pixels at 640x480 resolution
2. cl_crosshairthickness specifies the thickness of the crosshair in pixels at 640x480 resolution
3. The crosshair now scales proportionately for all screen resolutions. This replaces the old scaling behavior, and the cvar cl_crosshairscale is no longer used. Players can revert to old crosshair behavior by setting cl_legacy_crosshair_scale to 1.
4. Setting cl_crosshaircolor to 5 enables the use of custom crosshair colors, specified by cvars cl_crosshaircolor_r, cl_crosshaircolor_g, and cl_crosshaircolor_b.
5. The default of cl_crosshairuseapha has been changed to 1. Alpha blending makes the crosshair much more visible on new HDR maps, and it is recommended that existing players enable this setting manually or through the options interface (Multiplayer->Crosshair appearance->Translucent).
6. Cvar cl_legacy_crosshair has been renamed to cl_legacy_crosshair_recoil for consistency.

TS;DR: Setting cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 will bring back your OLD BELOVED crosshair scale.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

Crosshair update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crosshair update   Crosshair update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 pm

In english ? talk to me like a child <3
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Crosshair update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crosshair update   Crosshair update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Mr.Chris wrote:
In english ? talk to me like a child <3

TS;DR: Setting cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 will bring back your OLD BELOVED crosshair scale.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

Crosshair update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crosshair update   Crosshair update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:09 pm

cl_crosshair 0

do yourself a favor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crosshair update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crosshair update   Crosshair update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crosshair update
Page 1 of 1