Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counter-Strike: Source Update Released

Go down 
+3
I'm Special
Chainzaw
J Wall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J Wall

J Wall

Counter-Strike: Source Update Released Empty
PostSubject: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Updates to Counter-Strike: Source have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Counter-Strike: Source
  • Added Steam Clan Tag support ( Set yours in Options->Multiplayer->Advanced )
  • Added new achievement "CLAN WARFARE": Win a match of at least 10 players where the entirety of each team is composed of a single clan.
  • All weapon fire rates now tuned to match their pre-update, tickrate 100 equivalents. (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1368659)
  • Added automatic server tagging for some server convars ( "mp_startmoney", "mp_friendlyfire", "bot_quota", "sv_nostats", "sv_allowminmodels" )
  • Fixed some issues for players who were experiencing stat corruption.
  • Fixed several server crash exploits.
  • Fixed server commands "sv_disablefreezecam" and "sv_nowinpanel" not working on dedicated servers.
  • Adjusted some DX9 shaders to look more like their DX8 counterparts, e.g. flashbang effect.

• Community Requests:
  • Fixed entity I/O messages "OnPlayerPickup" and "OnPlayerUse".
  • Restored UTF-8 support in the console.
  • Added env_hudhint entity, for use in custom maps (The allplayers flag must be set for the hint to work in Counter-Strike.)
  • Added client convar "sv_hudhint_sound" to turn off emit sound for hud hints.
  • Restored the "cl_minmodels" client convar.
  • Added server convar "sv_allowminmodels" that allows them to prevent clients from using "cl_minmodels".
  • Added a button to Options->Multiplayer that allows players to reset their in-game stats.
  • Note: Due to the nature of stats corruption, it is not possible to automatically fix all types of stats (such as weapon statistics reflecting usage of the wrong weapon). Players who suspect their stats are incorrect and wish to start fresh may want to use the new stat reset feature
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Valve...fail update continues - cant join a server because the servers are older version of the game than after i updated <.<
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Can't even join a server, I'm tired of this, these updates aren't even helping, they shouldn't quit while they are ahead, they should quit now, and just let us play the damn game. They fucked everything up, from the first update with the whole Mac shit, and now they aren't doing any of us a favor.
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Idiots.

You can't connect to any server because the servers need to be updated. It was like this before, just none of you muppets noticed because updates rarely happened. Maybe you should play some other Source games & realise how the fuck things work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm

J Wall wrote:
Idiots.

You can't connect to any server because the servers need to be updated. It was like this before, just none of you muppets noticed because updates rarely happened. Maybe you should play some other Source games & realise how the fuck things work.

Captain obvious strikes again i see...Brit mupp
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Someone delete his post?
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Well fucking Jwall, sorry I'm not fucking computer wiz like you. Fucking asshole, calling me an idiot, wtf. all i said was what was on my mind. fuck you
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:36 am

Suave I have deleted your post. If you persist on spamming the forum you will be banned.
You have been warned. So please don't.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:30 am

Its stupid jwall. No point stupid. Makes you look stupid for posting this stupid.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 am

ENOUGH FIGHTING SUAVE QUIT THE SHIT IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY NICELY DON'T POST AT ALL

QUIT FIGHTING ALL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike: Source Update Released   Counter-Strike: Source Update Released I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter-Strike: Source Update Released
Page 1 of 1