Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My CS:S update review.

Go down 
+3
Cortez
Ne0
Creamy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Creamy

Creamy

My CS:S update review.  Empty
PostSubject: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:37 am

So basically I went on the Steam forums and posted what I thought about the CS:S update.

I am trying to get my post noticed so maybe they could change the game. If you dislike the new update post on my topic with your own opinion.
The more people post the bigger the chance is of CS:S getting bought back.

Click here

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:55 am

You got closed.

Anyway I do feel the same way about it.
Although I have only played the update like half an hour so far, I wasnt very happy with it.

You cant make any changes through console ingame anymore (just plain retarded)
The scoreboard is pretty pathetic with this layout
And nobody gives a damn about achievements in an online fps.

I could go on but I feel it would be pretty useless and I havent played it that much yet.
Back to top Go down
Cortez

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 am

ya the dam retarded and for some reason when i try to get into the hostie server and download a new map it dcs me Sad
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 am

Might as well give up on CS:S. I'm having mixed thoughts of it.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 am

Creamy got closed because there was a topic already about the update you might want to post it there.

I do agree with what everyone says about the update nothing seems to work the only way i get to servers its by following people it doesent let me connect with the favorites or my history and the serarch is not workiing for me I dont understand what im doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 am

Lemme add what my opinions are of the new update. First off, removal of 100 Tic servers is the most retarded step Valve chose. Second, why achievements? I thought CS:S was a very mature and professional game. Why add achievements to something like that? Third, the scoreboard is really retarded, I mean dominating!? The whole reason for domination and revenge kills is achievements as well. I mean, killcam is at least a neutral feature but Valve really went out of the way. They didnt think of the core CS:S gamers and only thought for the light gamers who don't take CS:S seriously.

/endrant
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:19 am

Ive been reading the 48 pages of people pissed of about the update in the steam forum and i came across this

http://www.petitiononline.com/cssource/petition.html

a petition to get the old css back might aswell check it out. I just signed up check out the total

15075 Total Signatures
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:41 pm

This is one of the dumbest things Valve has ever done. I didn't know until I read Adrian's post, but they are taking off 100 tick servers? What the hell is that? Valve tried to make it better, but in essence, fucked it up badly.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:21 am

I raged at that admin who locked my topic. He referred me to a topic that is positive about the new update. If that dumb fuck would have read what I wrote he would understand that I was "complaining" AGAINST the update not for it. Retarded volunteer admins on Steam forums these days....... they just lock anything they feel like.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
immortal

PostSubject: hmm   My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 am

Creamy wrote:
I raged at that admin who locked my topic. He referred me to a topic that is positive about the new update. If that dumb fuck would have read what I wrote he would understand that I was "complaining" AGAINST the update not for it. Retarded volunteer admins on Steam forums these days....... they just lock anything they feel like.

*cough* Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My CS:S update review.    My CS:S update review.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My CS:S update review.
Page 1 of 1