Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World will end in...

Go down 
+6
Mr][King][
That Guy
angry vegetable
waffles
I'm Special
Creamy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Adrian

World will end in... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:35 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
2012, nah. That is a little too soon.

However, I do not believe that we are going to make it on this planet for another 100 years. Fuck all the theories that say the Earth will remain for billions of years, those only apply if we dismiss the fact that we will have future world wars.

A war over water is inevitable, will happen soon enough. Hope I move out of Canada by then.

I simply just cannot believe that we can go another 100 without blowing ourselves up.

I do believe the world will fall due to man's actions, however over water? I don't believe it. Have you ever played the game Frontlines: Fuel of War? A war over oil, or another valuable product can happen any second.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...    World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Bionic wrote:
I do believe the world will fall due to man's actions, however over water? I don't believe it. Have you ever played the game Frontlines: Fuel of War? A war over oil, or another valuable product can happen any second.

That is a game. Life isn't.

A war over oil is very possible, but I believe as we progress that alternatives will be found *cough* hemp based fuel *cough*. Water is probably THE most vital part of life, and not every country will have it forever. countries like Canada and the U.S. will have a large target on their backs when others start running low (not in the near future, but it will happen).
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:42 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
Bionic wrote:

That is a game. Life isn't.

A war over oil is very possible, but I believe as we progress that alternatives will be found *cough* hemp based fuel *cough*. Water is probably THE most vital part of life, and not every country will have it forever. countries like Canada and the U.S. will have a large target on their backs when others start running low (not in the near future, but it will happen).

When the sun overexposes and dries up 40% of the worlds water supply, then yes. And if we really do perfect the biodiesel, then we have no problems until the fucking scientists create more life threatening bombs.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 pm

I just know the ending will have something to do with America
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Puerto rico is going to war and is going to win over america
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Well, I think a lot of the human population will be wiped out by a Nuclear War.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Creamy wrote:

As do I. But my thoughts are beyond a Nuclear War. I just think the world will end up dying ironically by the ones who created it.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Bionic wrote:
Creamy wrote:

As do I. But my thoughts are beyond a Nuclear War. I just think the world will end up dying ironically by the ones who created it.

Oh boy, let us not include that topic into this one, that belongs in a religion topic.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:19 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
Bionic wrote:
Creamy wrote:

Oh boy, let us not include that topic into this one, that belongs in a religion topic.

I meant humans..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World will end in...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2