Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World will end in...

Go down 
+6
Mr][King][
That Guy
angry vegetable
waffles
I'm Special
Creamy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Creamy

Creamy

World will end in... Empty
PostSubject: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Get posting in the news section nubs. You asked for it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Creamy wrote:

Get posting in the news section nubs. You asked for it.
didn't even know it was here
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 pm

i had disbelifs that the world was gonna end in 2012 but now since all the natural diasters i do think the world might end in 2012 (yes i know im a bad speller
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

If I remember correctly the mayas say that the end as we know it will change it never says it will end. I'm very sure it won't end.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:19 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
If I remember correctly the mayas say that the end as we know it will change it never says it will end. I'm very sure it won't end.

THATS what i thought before but just because of all the natural diasasters
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:36 pm

angry vegetable wrote:

The Mayans predicted pretty much every major event. Their calendar for some reason ends in December 2012.

I will make a topic for the things I want to post later.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm

we survived Y2k, 6/6/6, and 9/9/9. 12/24/12 here we come

Thanks for this section Creamy
Now we need sales/services and debate sections and it's all good.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm

ya thx creamy
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm

we need 1 about love:) first time sex and things like that how fat was your first gf and things like that. hahahaha jk:)
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm

and 1012 is bs it's not tru that the world will end.Smile
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Mr][King][ wrote:
and 1012 is bs it's not tru that the world will end.Smile

i really dont know! Sad i know its true that the world could end whenever it wants like in 5 minutes or something but all the natural disasters and shit Sad
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm

I doubt its going to end, it has already ended so many times. Its suppose to end in 2012 and then again in 2039 when the meteor hits I'm already tired of the world ending
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
I doubt its going to end, it has already ended so many times. Its suppose to end in 2012 and then again in 2039 when the meteor hits I'm already tired of the world ending
LOL ITS LIKE EARTHQUAKE ABOUT TO DESTROY THE EARTH then u just see a angry vegetable I DONT GIVE A FUCK silent
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am

Deniable. Just cause there are a few earthquakes going around, doesn't mean its confirmed. Earthquakes have been happening since forever. GET OVER IT.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Bionic wrote:
Deniable. Just cause there are a few earthquakes going around, doesn't mean its confirmed. Earthquakes have been happening since forever. GET OVER IT.

not just earthquakes
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Killer_beasts "instant jizz" will make a giant tsunami and destroy the world, roa! ewk?
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Chainzaw wrote:
Killer_beasts "instant jizz" will make a giant tsunami and destroy the world, roa! ewk?

K I KNOW HOW WORLD ENDS NOW LOCK TOPIC
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Chainzaw wrote:

O so this is what they meant when they said the forum wasnt going to be taken seriously
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:18 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
Chainzaw wrote:

O so this is what they meant when they said the forum wasnt going to be taken seriously

Hilarious.

Ontopic: Everyone relates the fucken HAITI EARTHQUAKE and all the other 3rd world countries that had earthquakes to 2012. That, I will tell you, is complete bullshit and should not even be considered any threat. And the earthquakes are the most common relation people have made to 2012. Nope, false; Go jump in a tectonic plate if you believe so.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Bionic wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:
Chainzaw wrote:

Hilarious.

Ontopic: Everyone relates the fucken HAITI EARTHQUAKE and all the other 3rd world countries that had earthquakes to 2012. That, I will tell you, is complete bullshit and should not even be considered any threat. And the earthquakes are the most common relation people have made to 2012. Nope, false; Go jump in a tectonic plate if you believe so.

yea what the hell are people expecting a giant earthquake that wipes out the world
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:10 pm

The Quaran says the world will end by earthquake. The Bible states that it will end with the return of Christ. I say it will end once our IQs drop to 50 and we stop being human, and we are going downhill on that track pretty fast
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm

That Guy wrote:
The Quaran says the world will end by earthquake. The Bible states that it will end with the return of Christ. I say it will end once our IQs drop to 50 and we stop being human, and we are going downhill on that track pretty fast

hmm really maybe Christ comes back as an eathquake begins and all our IQs drop as we argue about which one it is. there everybody is happy
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Bionic wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:
Chainzaw wrote:

Hilarious.

u never know rabbit tongue
Back to top Go down
.:Steve:.

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 pm

the world will end with a giant nuke like fallout 3 Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...    World will end in... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm

2012, nah. That is a little too soon.

However, I do not believe that we are going to make it on this planet for another 100 years. Fuck all the theories that say the Earth will remain for billions of years, those only apply if we dismiss the fact that we will have future world wars.

A war over water is inevitable, will happen soon enough. Hope I move out of Canada by then.

I simply just cannot believe that we can go another 100 without blowing ourselves up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World will end in...   World will end in... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World will end in...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next