Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has the world come to?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I'm Special

I'm Special

What has the world come to? Empty
PostSubject: What has the world come to?   What has the world come to? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: What has the world come to?   What has the world come to? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 pm

learning disability? That's just too far

Last edited by That Guy on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: What has the world come to?   What has the world come to? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 am

A little late, but I do agree, this is fucked up to the max. And the worst thing is, the kids that bullied him can't be charged for murder, only invasion of privacy. WTF?
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: What has the world come to?   What has the world come to? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:48 pm

I know it's old, but I forgot to post the article the day it came out. I'm not homophobic, so I really don't see why people trip if you're gay or not. People arent' telling me don't be straight, so why the hell should I tell people, don't be gay? As for the actual article, on the accent and disabilty, this is just exactly what's wrong with society, we can't accept people for who they are, and that is just sad.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: What has the world come to?   What has the world come to? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm

I guess the way I said it made it come out wrong. What I meant was, yes, gays are going to be excluded, in ways that others are not. However, they, as well as the disabled, should not be harassed to the point of suicide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has the world come to?   What has the world come to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has the world come to?
Page 1 of 1