Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News about the puppy girl.

Go down 
+12
Creamy
Mr][King][
I'm Special
DannyBoy
Adrian
Iguana
J Wall
angry vegetable
waffles
Cheesecracker
Schwarzer Wolf
FlashHopper
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

News about the puppy girl. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News about the puppy girl.   News about the puppy girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:23 pm

waffles wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:
Creamy wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:
Mr][King][ wrote:
i know balkan ppl and im telling you she is not from bosnia flash you know wher im from. and im tellling you she is not from bosnia lol i can hear the waY THEY talk...

I know King, but if you google her its the only thing you see and thats shes caught in Bosnia Very Happy

Well, I tell you what, I know how ruthless and unlawful Russian and Ukrainian police can be, in fact any Eastern European country. There is a lot of corruption in the government. And by the looks of it Bosnian police and their government is even worse.

So I think she will get what is coming to her along with a few dicks up her arse. Not kidding.

Very true ^^

i dont think she deserves that tho i think she shuld get put in jail for a long time and also a restraining order from all puppy

Oh, she gets what they wanna give her, and it better be a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: News about the puppy girl.   News about the puppy girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:01 am

so.. Ive read that 5 of the 6 puppy's that got thrown in the river have been saved by some old lady.. Smile thank got some of these eastern Europeans got hearths <3 No offence flashhoppa <3

http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/stence-koji-su-baceni-rijeku-spasila-je-baka-ruza-clanak-186868
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: News about the puppy girl.   News about the puppy girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 am

Mr.Chris wrote:
so.. Ive read that 5 of the 6 puppy's that got thrown in the river have been saved by some old lady.. Smile thank got some of these eastern Europeans got hearths <3 No offence flashhoppa <3

http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/stence-koji-su-baceni-rijeku-spasila-je-baka-ruza-clanak-186868

You know that page is in Croatian.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: News about the puppy girl.   News about the puppy girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 am

wow that's fucked up poor puppies WOW I HOPE THEY both die or get torchered for what they did
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: News about the puppy girl.   News about the puppy girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:34 am

There is no need for this topic anymore because the situation has been resolved.

Topic Locked (Rawr)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News about the puppy girl.   News about the puppy girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News about the puppy girl.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2