Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suave145

Suave145

How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server Empty
PostSubject: How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server   How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 am

You Don't. unless some whore pops up which we ban and you feel obligated to follow her into her next server which you go get her steam id and convert it to her url for her steam page and then later within a year when you say im at your door step which is when then you find out that she is a guy and proves it then he kicks your ass.....
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server   How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 am

hit on sam
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server   How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 pm

BUt she told meh that she is a shamale Evil or Very Mad , and shes already married with delm Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server   How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get a girl Friend on the Hosties server
Page 1 of 1