Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmo girl

Go down 
+8
cosmogirl
ChikenNRice
Cooky
MILK
loafer
[Fluffy|Bunny]
BLOW ME
BankaiNick
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:13 pm

WOW So this is what happen. i was giving some rules so this komrade kid gave cosmogirl a m4ai just to kill me so they can have zombie freeday. But i am like wtf. So she shot me in the head and wow. She didn't die. is anything wrong with this?
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Kind of. But idk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Nope. Just complete dicks ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:35 pm

So gay though. i didn't even do anythign. And they were being complete dicks again by saying kill every 10 year old in the server. There were like 2 but they weren't 10 they were like my age 12. SO dickish
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:09 pm

cosmo's a bitch (end of story)
Back to top Go down
MILK

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Well I'm pretty sure one of the rules is that you are not allowed to give orders to kill another CT (Unless they accept?)

Besides, if I'm in the server commands will override Free Days since this is hosties, not Jailbreak...
Back to top Go down
Cooky

Cooky

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:12 am

LMAO.. I was there and everyone was saying "Kill the Ten year old!" It was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
ChikenNRice

ChikenNRice

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:20 am

Cooky wrote:
LMAO.. I was there and everyone was saying "Kill the Ten year old!" It was hilarious.

Lol...
I would have shot cosmo tho =0.... and then gave simon orders just to make them say "Kill the Five year old!" since i apparently sound 5 to fags...
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:27 am

Diging myself into a hole wrote:
cosmo's a bitch (end of story)

really? You really wanna pick a fight that bad?
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 am

point is your a beach, and yes i wanna fight, on the internet? really u cyber B
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:40 am

ok....first off i dont cyber on the internet sorry to dissapoint you but not all girls on the internet are "sluts" and second i meant a verbal fight retard not physical which is prob what your slow mind is thinkin.
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am

im sorry i gone to far i reqally dont care ill stop
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:48 am

[/quote='ok....first off i dont cyber on the internet sorry to dissapoint you but not all girls on the internet are "sluts" and second i meant a verbal fight retard not physical which is prob what your slow mind is thinkin.[/quote]

verbal fight really ahah, your an internet geek fight and what not and i knew u didnt mean physical , but i dont cyber fight i aint no queer
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 am

[/quote='ok....first off i dont cyber on the internet sorry to dissapoint you but not all girls on the internet are "sluts" and second i meant a verbal fight retard not physical which is prob what your slow mind is thinkin.

verbal fight really ahah, your an internet geek fight and what not and i knew u didnt mean physical , but i dont cyber fight i aint no queer[/quote]

Really? That's not what i heard.
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 am

what did u hear
Back to top Go down
Cooky

Cooky

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:57 am

cosmogirl wrote:

ok....first off i dont cyber on the internet sorry to dissapoint you but not all girls on the internet are "sluts" and second i meant a verbal fight retard not physical which is prob what your slow mind is thinkin.

OWNED
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:12 am

Cooky wrote:
cosmogirl wrote:

OWNED

not really
Back to top Go down
MILK

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Fuck yeah flame war
Back to top Go down
Ballssniff

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:37 pm

first off, u guys r off topic, second diggin a hole i dont no who u r, i could careless but tbh ur probably fat and its sad that ur picking a fight with a girl over the internet saying that ud kick her ass irl. r u that weak that u have to fight a girl? 3rd dont disrespect members even if u r one and if ur not then just shut up. Also what is ur ingame name so i can no which asshole u r, kthx
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 pm

i never said i would kick her ass, i was mocking her for saying you really wanna fight or w.e bullshit she said, im sorry u guys didnt see how non serious i was about that bc she said bullshit and idc i was mocking her and how she wants to internet fight clearly u didnt get my humor and im lazyloafer
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 pm

here we go again with lazy and cosmo
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm Special wrote:
here we go again with lazy and cosmo
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguana

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 pm

No, not =D more like =(

I hate drama.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 am

Since the other topics are locked I guess the only forum I can reply to on and my last reply that I will post on for today is this one. Loafer you're fucking stupid stop saying shit that you see. You dont see fucking everything. I got warned on steam by an admin to ignore cheezits otherwise I'd be muted and that's why i stopped cheezits on the other hand continued that's why he got in trouble and muted. Then the next day we BOTH got muted for arguin at each other. So to correct your dumbass for the third time I DON'T GET TREATED ANY DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER PERSON. Now stfu and just leave it at that. Don't even reply with a "Stfu bitch stop starting shit up again" cus I'm explaining to your slow ass why I don't get treated differently. And fluffy bunny is probably telling the truth you prob don't get enough from your right hand which is why you're so cranky all the time and keep harassing people. Maybe I am a hypocrite so what?! You keep saying I'm all this shit but yet you cant explain how I am.
Back to top Go down
loafer

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 am

i aint reading u bitch and i really dont care either, and just bc u cant get no one in ur life to love doesnt mean u have the right to disrespect my gf she has nothing to do with u and to prove shes not my left hand heres a pic of her

Cosmo girl L_0aae72a576514428945877b5d0e129031
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cosmo girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo girl   Cosmo girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosmo girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next