Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hsuk(read backwards) Thread

Go down 
+4
angry vegetable
DannyBoy
Adrian
I'm Special
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I'm Special

I'm Special

Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Any talk about marijuana, songs, pictures from this year's harvest, pictures of what you use to smoke it, why you're against it, why you're for it, you name it, if it's about marijuana it goes here.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:38 pm

We ph's are brothers.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am

Bout fuckin' time that the Canadian government (and others as well) just turned this failed war on drugs around and legalized and regulated marijuana.

The pros are endless:

-A large economic growth (regulating and selling in stores would make billions a year)

-Reduce crime rate (I, and others will no longer have to buy from criminal pot dealers seeing as there will be none left)

-Medical benefits (a large part of why marijuana is not legal is because it can fix 1000 problems that would otherwise be trusted to pharmaceutical drugs).

-Good for the environment (hemp can be used as an alternative fuel, which is much less harmful to the environment than gasoline. It can also be used for clothing, paper, and tons of other uses).

Cons:

You list them if you can find any. Please, no fucking retards saying "It's bad for you"

"You can get lung cancer from it"

"What about overdosing?"

If your going to add any cons, put some thought and research into it, don't be an oldschool hardass with a closed mentality about it.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 am

DannyBoy wrote:
Bout fuckin' time that the Canadian government (and others as well) just turned this failed war on drugs around and legalized and regulated marijuana.

The pros are endless:

-A large economic growth (regulating and selling in stores would make billions a year)

-Reduce crime rate (I, and others will no longer have to buy from criminal pot dealers seeing as there will be none left)

-Medical benefits (a large part of why marijuana is not legal is because it can fix 1000 problems that would otherwise be trusted to pharmaceutical drugs).

-Good for the environment (hemp can be used as an alternative fuel, which is much less harmful to the environment than gasoline. It can also be used for clothing, paper, and tons of other uses).

Cons:

You list them if you can find any. Please, no fucking retards saying "It's bad for you"

"You can get lung cancer from it"

"What about overdosing?"

If your going to add any cons, put some thought and research into it, don't be an oldschool hardass with a closed mentality about it.

Cosign..

Pot =/= Boges. Unlike pot, boges are actually composed of complex chemicals that can actually harm your body via transfer of chemicals into the lungs and etc. Plus, pot is like WAY better in terms of relief and health terms.

Cons : Withdrawal makes me all sweaty. Sad
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am

There really isn't anything bad about other than the fact that it could potentially lead to things that are worst but I do beleive that if drinking is legal marijuana should be too. The effects are similar and there are always going to be people that abuse it (like people who get drunk regularly) and people that use it sometimes (like the occasional beer.

My point legalize it
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread    Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am

Bionic wrote:
Cosign..

Pot =/= Boges. Unlike pot, boges are actually composed of complex chemicals that can actually harm your body via transfer of chemicals into the lungs and etc. Plus, pot is like WAY better in terms of relief and health terms.

Cons : Withdrawal makes me all sweaty. Sad

Boges AKA cigarettes... Of course they can actually harm your body. But this topic isn't about that.

About the withdrawal from marijuana, I personally have observed none. At a point in life I was smoking daily, and then at a moments notice I had to stop. I didn't smoke for over a year. I did not notice any changes in my body, nor in my everyday life (other then the fact that I wasn't getting high). I have read about the so called withdrawal symptoms, and if any, they were compared to that of the withdrawal symptoms of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am

Quote :
Boges AKA cigarettes... Of course they can actually harm your body. But this topic isn't about that.

About the withdrawal from marijuana, I personally have observed none. At a point in life I was smoking daily, and then at a moments notice I had to stop. I didn't smoke for over a year. I did not notice any changes in my body, nor in my everyday life (other then the fact that I wasn't getting high). I have read about the so called withdrawal symptoms, and if any, they were compared to that of the withdrawal symptoms of coffee.

You sir, are one lucky man. My withdrawals are fucked up to the point where I sweat a waterfall and my face turns into a bright red. Almost as if I ate something extremely spicy.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread    Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Bionic wrote:
You sir, are one lucky man. My withdrawals are fucked up to the point where I sweat a waterfall and my face turns into a bright red. Almost as if I ate something extremely spicy.

Lol, maybe you were actually high, and were tripping out so you thought you were going through withdrawal, when really you just toked too hard.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am

DannyBoy wrote:
Bionic wrote:

Lol, maybe you were actually high, and were tripping out so you thought you were going through withdrawal, when really you just toked too hard.

Rofl, maybe. But my body has been calming down from the "withdrawals" i have faced so it is not much of a big deal anymore. Any experiences from you DannyBoy?
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am

Alcohol destroys your liver, Tobacco destroys your lungs, Pot makes you "high".

Pot is the least hazardous actually
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am

That Guy wrote:

Pot is literally medicine to deprive your mind of depression and suicidal thoughts. That's why doctuhs prescribe people under depression to pot if necessary. Me? HELL NAW.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am

Bionic wrote:
That Guy wrote:

Pot is literally medicine to deprive your mind of depression and suicidal thoughts. That's why doctuhs prescribe people under depression to pot if necessary. Me? HELL NAW.

The only reason it's not been legal yet is because it would ruin some businesses, such as oil companies and paper factories, due to it being a better alternative, and that it is not as addictive as the other "stuff"
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am

Can anyone tell me if you can detect that you have smoked pot if you went through a blood test?
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am

Yes I think that it can be detected by a blood and urine test
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread    Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 am

Just an interesting fact I happened to come by. Look it up if you would like to.

Apparently, the sponsorship for a drug free America (it is an anti-drug, and also a very enthused anti-pot company) is funded by alcohol companies.

Coincidence? I think not. It is simply another sign of corruption in the government. If marijuana was legalized, it is believed that alcohol companies would lose money because people would stop drinking and start stoning instead.

My opinion on this:

I don't believe in it. I smoke pot on almost a daily basis these days, but I enjoy a drink every so often too. I am not an alcoholic, I am however, a pothead. I wouldn't change my ways if marijuana was legalized.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am

Very interesting. Sorry, but getting high doesnt atone for my thirst.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread    Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am

Bionic wrote:
Can anyone tell me if you can detect that you have smoked pot if you went through a blood test?

Blood test
Urine test
Saliva test
Hair test- your think WTF!?, Right? That is what I thought too.
Sweat test
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am

Wow hair test what the hell is that
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread    Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 am

angry vegetable wrote:
Wow hair test what the hell is that

Click Here

This particular website offers its services for purposes other than testing for marijuana, but it describes the test well.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 am

Is there anyway to remove the detection from your system in a fast and efficient way? I heard you have to sweat/piss a load so drinking tons of water should work?
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am

I like how my thread has people thinking. As for withdrawal, I personally do not suffer from any effects, I stopped for a year, and didn't feel a thing. As for the hair thing, it shows up because hair is dead tissue, just like the tip layer of your skin, so your hair comes out of your body, thus, a test will be able to determine whether or not you have used it.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread    Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Bionic wrote:
Is there anyway to remove the detection from your system in a fast and efficient way? I heard you have to sweat/piss a load so drinking tons of water should work?

Depends on which drug test you are trying to beat.

Simple dilution would work for a piss test, as long as you take the right vitamins after so that you will not lose any colour in your urine.

A blood test can only detect usage that happened within a couple days of the test, to typically it isn't a problem.

Sweat test, I am ASSUMING (I have not looked into it) that you can sweat it out at a sauna and you would be fine.

Hair test, only way to actually beat the hair test is to reduce ANY AND ALL hair on your body to less than 2 inches in length. That way, the person doing the test cannot retrieve a proper sample.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
Bionic wrote:

Depends on which drug test you are trying to beat.

Simple dilution would work for a piss test, as long as you take the right vitamins after so that you will not lose any colour in your urine.

A blood test can only detect usage that happened within a couple days of the test, to typically it isn't a problem.

Sweat test, I am ASSUMING (I have not looked into it) that you can sweat it out at a sauna and you would be fine.

Hair test, only way to actually beat the hair test is to reduce ANY AND ALL hair on your body to less than 2 inches in length. That way, the person doing the test cannot retrieve a proper sample.

Fuck the hair test LOL.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:52 pm

you can always use somebody elses urine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hsuk(read backwards) Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next