Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hsuk(read backwards) Thread

Go down 
+4
angry vegetable
DannyBoy
Adrian
I'm Special
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Adrian

Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
you can always use somebody elses urine

Who's willing to do that.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Bionic wrote:

I would piss in a cup for u man. Ship it all the way across America too
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 pm

That Guy wrote:
Bionic wrote:

I would piss in a cup for u man. Ship it all the way across America too

Nice. I could always use some of that Middle Eastern juice here LOL.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Hey, have any of you seen thousands or possibly millions of coffins around?
Any camps being built in deserted USA lands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI

They are importing these all over the world, strange eih? Planning to kill 90% of the world they are. I know myself most of you will think its just more bullshit. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:05 pm

I really do not know why they haven't legalized it everywhere by now, I agree with Dannyboy, if they legalize it, criminal activity would go down a bunch, people wouldn't have to go out and buy it from the streets(or me when I sell). I think marijuana is something that a lot of people can benefit from, and if our goverment(USA) is too ignorant to recognize that, then what people say is true, America sucks.
Back to top Go down
immortal

PostSubject: hmmm   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 Hm36drugs-are-bad-posters
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:02 am

I'm Special wrote:
I really do not know why they haven't legalized it everywhere by now, I agree with Dannyboy, if they legalize it, criminal activity would go down a bunch, people wouldn't have to go out and buy it from the streets(or me when I sell). I think marijuana is something that a lot of people can benefit from, and if our goverment(USA) is too ignorant to recognize that, then what people say is true, America sucks.

It's cause other products of mecine would go in a decline due to the whole country being exposed to something that helps their medical needs besides pills and meds.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:21 am

Bionic wrote:

It's cause other products of mecine would go in a decline due to the whole country being exposed to something that helps their medical needs besides pills and meds.

True. Remember, hospitals, like schools, are not some special-circumstance buildings that don't require money. They are not there to help you; they are there, just as all other businesses, to make money. Most diseases are bred by these "medical companies". How do you think pigs ended up with swine flu in the first place? Why do you think you have to take history, calculus, and other classes that you will never use in your lifetime
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 am

Well technically that guy, it's not a business, it's a corporation. And yeah, they don't care about you, all they care about is themselves.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:50 am

I'm Special wrote:
Well technically that guy, it's not a business, it's a corporation. And yeah, they don't care about you, all they care about is themselves.

Don't forget that they're brainwashing you to stay away from it and as an alternative, use their products. It's all thats left of this world: Corruption, Treachery, Conspiracy and Puppetry. Those who are actually intellegent enough to see this, God speed.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 am

If only the common people were as open minded as some of the people that have posted on this topic. Some really good points being made.

In my opinion, it is not a matter of IF marijuana is going to be legalized, it is a matter of WHEN. Medical marijuana was step 1, lets see where we can go from there.

Every year there are events taking place all around the country (Canada, and I am sure in the U.S. too) that promote the legalization of marijuana, ie: The Marijuana March in downtown Toronto, where tens of thousands of people join every year from all around Canada and smoke without a care for the law. Funny, I sparked a joint right in front of a cop 2 years ago on that day, was wonderful. If people keep supporting the cause, it will be successful.

By the way, Immortal, I must point out that the picture you posted was flat out dumb, not funny, and just has no place in this topic where realistic points are being brought up.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 am

Bionic wrote:

Don't forget that they're brainwashing you to stay away from it and as an alternative, use their products. It's all thats left of this world: Corruption, Treachery, Conspiracy and Puppetry. Those who are actually intellegent enough to see this, God speed.

And what do they use to keep you under control? Religion
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

That Guy wrote:
Bionic wrote:

And what do they use to keep you under control? Religion

Only religion with strict conduct that wants to make you the "perfect being" so you can ascend into a better place. No. That isn't what I'm going for. Sorry, I'd rather have free will and believe than to be controlled by corrupted religious leaders into doing acts I would not want to do.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 pm

This is for everyone. Don't post stupid shit on this topic, this a topic a lot of people care about. If you disagree with what we're saying, that's ok, it's your opinion, post why you disagree, but don't put, I disagree because marijuana is bad for you, do your research, make an educated rebuttal, there is no right or wrong answer, but there are stupid answers

Disclaimer: If I see any stupid posts on this topic, I will delete them.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 am

L33T K!LL3R N00B PWNZ3R W1N!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 am

I'm Special wrote:
This is for everyone. Don't post stupid shit on this topic, this a topic a lot of people care about. If you disagree with what we're saying, that's ok, it's your opinion, post why you disagree, but don't put, I disagree because marijuana is bad for you, do your research, make an educated rebuttal, there is no right or wrong answer, but there are stupid answers

Disclaimer: If I see any stupid posts on this topic, I will delete them.

Green for grass.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:45 am

Man, he will have a big job infront of him, deliting all the shitz. meehehehe-
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Since you guys mentioned religion I decided to do some research and I came across this

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31) The Bible predicts some herb's prohibition. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times, some shall … speak lies in hypocrisy … commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3)

P.S

I don't smoke weed mostly because it's immediate expulsion in my school no matter were you smoke it ( i'm in the best school in my country, not planning on risking it) I don't really think I need it either so I don't really care. Yet I do believe that people should smoke if they want.

Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm

It's not even letting me delete any posts. It says only administrators can delete. I thought I was an administrator on the forums.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 am

There was a hemp festival in Seattle a while back, I forget how I found out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hsuk(read backwards) Thread   Hsuk(read backwards)  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hsuk(read backwards) Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2