Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

source sdk trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

source sdk trouble  Empty
PostSubject: source sdk trouble    source sdk trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Its been a hoby of mine making maps in source sdk and then playing them but when i tried to make the sky box in my latest map (which is hosties and awesome) I couldnt make it hollow and I cant make it run. I know it has to do with the update but i cant figure out how to do it. I usually press control H to make it hollow but instead it deletes the map. If there is anybody here that knows SDK well can u help me out please.

I already tried google, valve, and youtube and it doesent explain I would really like to add a skybox so i can try out my hosties map and the gg map I made. It may have something to do with the 3d skybox but im not sure.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: source sdk trouble    source sdk trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm

seperate the cube/box of your map, delete the roof (top) of the box, replace it with a brush of skybox. No need to make it hollow
Back to top Go down
Somakatsu

Somakatsu

PostSubject: Re: source sdk trouble    source sdk trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Run it on a mac
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: source sdk trouble    source sdk trouble  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 pm

That Guy wrote:
seperate the cube/box of your map, delete the roof (top) of the box, replace it with a brush of skybox. No need to make it hollow

the new 3d skybox also requires a camera and I think that a second sky box also do you know how to do that . thanks for your help its a pain but it works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: source sdk trouble    source sdk trouble  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

source sdk trouble
Page 1 of 1