Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server update sluuuuuuw

Go down 
+2
DannyBoy
Mr.Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

Server update sluuuuuuw Empty
PostSubject: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Well everytime valve updates css the server takes like bloody hooooours to update.. or does it have to be done manually?

Fix fix fix <3 Explain why if u got time ^^
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw    Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah Valve has really been going too far lately.. There are updates being done every day for fucks sake.

The server does have to be updated manually, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Psych - never on. pretender - never on. mofo - never on. creamy - busy being a pedobear and sometimes on :3. Acetech - never on Razz
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:12 pm

i have been on just not on when your on and psych9z is normally in team speak so get in there

also idk if i have the ability to update servers...so ya
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Psych does thats 4 shure, i though the clan built on the server (and forums a little). But apperently its a teamspeak clan Razz. And I mostley never see anyone there Razz
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
Yeah Valve has really been going too far lately.. There are updates being done every day for fucks sake.

The server does have to be updated manually, I believe.

Hidden Path Studios, not Valve.

And you can't really complain, they're one of few companies that update a 5 year old game. Especially considering it's an FPS.

As far as I'm aware Psych & Creamy are the only Elites capable of restarting/updating server.

Game Servers have to apply the update, but the update isn't applied until someone stops the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:40 am

I will restart both the servers when I get out of bed. Ow and lol Chainzaw.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 am

Writing from my iPhone, not that simple!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server update sluuuuuuw   Server update sluuuuuuw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server update sluuuuuuw
Page 1 of 1