Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chainsaw Wallhacking...

Go down 
+8
Ahmet
OrangeFlavoredChicken
UnLuKy13
Creamy
Killer_Beast
Chainzaw
BankaiNick
Hans
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hans

Chainsaw Wallhacking... Empty
PostSubject: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 pm

We caught chainsaw wallhacking 2 times.

Booberry
Spade
KillerBeast
Jimmy
BankaiNick

The most obvious one I can explain is he crouched by the stairs on a map so he couldnt get shot but he shouldnt have know where the 2 t's were and he popped up and shot one in the head that was behind a transparent wall RIGHT EXACTLY where he was.

I dont know how to make a demo into a .avi but I will upload it to photobucket

Last edited by Hans on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Not working?

Last edited by bankainick on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

says that it is unable to convert the video file, if anyone knows how I can convert or upload a .dem file please pm me and let me know
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:50 pm

look, i walked up 1 time and looked at the beginning of the wall, u can see peoples name name tru there, and i saw Pedo's name and sprayed in head range, KINDA SIMPLE?! and some other guy was also shooting mee...and i saw his shadow + gun also, cant anyone understand that :/?
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

chainzaw wrote:
look, i walked up 1 time and looked at the beginning of the wall, u can see peoples name name tru there, and i saw Pedo's name and sprayed in head range, KINDA SIMPLE?! and some other guy was also shooting mee...and i saw his shadow + gun also, cant anyone understand that :/?

ok no u didnt see any1 guna cuz i wuz specing u
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Hey! i know what i saw i saw his freakin name, and i was spraying randomly he didnt even die! wow....
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Upload the demo so I can download it and watch it please.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
UnLuKy13

UnLuKy13

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Hans wrote:
says that it is unable to convert the video file, if anyone knows how I can convert or upload a .dem file please pm me and let me know

Get Total Video Converter.
If you want help getting it, PM me and I'll send u instructions.
Back to top Go down
OrangeFlavoredChicken

OrangeFlavoredChicken

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Or you can put it on sendspace... and people can download it to the cstrike folder and ingame type playdemo "filename" in console
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 am

People for the last time..
If chain was Walling..He would have stopped by now think about it..
Look at all the pressure people are putting on him!!
He has like 4 people watching him at all time's when he play's....
If he did wall, he would have stopped the minute people suspected him of it.
He wouldnt continue doing it.. and honestly think he'd get away with it.
I've talked with him, several time's on a friendly basis, putting HH aside, just him and I. And I dont believe he wall's.
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:41 am

latin king wrote:
People for the last time..
If chain was Walling..He would have stopped by now think about it..
Look at all the pressure people are putting on him!!
He has like 4 people watching him at all time's when he play's....
If he did wall, he would have stopped the minute people suspected him of it.
He wouldnt continue doing it.. and honestly think he'd get away with it.
I've talked with him, several time's on a friendly basis, putting HH aside, just him and I. And I dont believe he wall's.

Your right latin, i dont think he walls too, but yeah we will wait for the demo and if its true Chainsaw just failed to make me as his friend
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 am

Chainzaw does not wall. I've played with him on many occasions and he doesn't wall. I rape him at CS:S. I've also talked to him as a friend, and he said he'd NEVER have hacks on his computer. I trust him though, unlike you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 am

MAYBE IT WAS SOUND. If yu played 1.6 it should be pretty easy to get headshots and hear stuff.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 am

What do you mean ahmet, why am i not ur friend anymore :O?
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:44 am

i didnt knew where he was beacuse of sound, he stood still. i saw his name tru the wall when i pointed my gun there and his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 am

Ok now i understand, if u see that i wall, im not ur friend - whatever u see...i dont wall it might look like that but i can explain if i see it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 am

bankainick wrote:
MAYBE IT WAS SOUND. If yu played 1.6 it should be pretty easy to get headshots and hear stuff.
YES. I use sound so much now, but on pub's some nubs accuse me of walling. I don't even know how to install them, let alone where to get them....I'm so much bettar at CS:S nao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am

True true...
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am

I KNOW RITE IGGY. I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GET EM AT
Back to top Go down
Cooky

Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:20 pm

WallHack Site,

www.givecookiesyourbankaccountforawesomewalls.org

and i really dont think chainsaw walls, I was there when boobery banned him and it was pretty obvious that someone would stand there and w8t for him to come up the stairs. It was common sense for chainsaw to spray at the wall and as he said "He saw the terrorist name while he was spraying"
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:41 pm

(cooky ur cookies right?) Yes thats my point and i waled up 8ias i said before) 1 time to see if i could see the name tru the PRANSPERED wall and i did so i sprayed there! very slim wall also.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm

waled up 8ias - walked up 2 times, wtf i donno what i typed there :S.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 pm

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Chainsaw_wallhacking/

Finally got the demo working, look at it. He was coming out of rebel way, and as he came up the stairs he was pointing his gun at the terrorist. There is no way he could have known exactly where it was
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:36 pm

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Chainsaw_wallhacking/

There is the demo, the part where he is shooting isnt obvious, its when he stops at the stairs and aims right at the T's head.

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION
Back to top Go down
MILK

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:50 pm

It kind of looks like wall hacking, but I don't know why he would be looking at the wall (Possibly to hide his gun?) since a terrorist could be on the right side about to come in... but it's still hard to tell since the person moved from first person on chainzaw to free look, he moved the camera over to the left (the spot where he WASN'T aiming) and still wasn't close to the terrorist's head, it looked like he was aiming at the phoenix's chest... I watched it over and over, I don't think it's wall hacking... Besides, if he was looking at the phoenix skin, wall hacks would tell you that he's further away than the arctic, it didn't look like he knew the arctic was there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chainsaw Wallhacking...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next