Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chainsaw Wallhacking...

Go down 
+8
Ahmet
OrangeFlavoredChicken
UnLuKy13
Creamy
Killer_Beast
Chainzaw
BankaiNick
Hans
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:08 pm

I have to laught...i was trying to get my aim at the wall infront of him and i tryed to do it when i was behind the other one, then i sprayed everywhere of it...i didnt know where he was :S. he was standing at the point where i thought he was going to be, i didnt look at him, i looked at the very slim wall he was currently up against, but there is 2 places you can hide, and there where 2 guyses, 1 where i thought and 1 at the other spot! i also tryed to aim at head range, its where u make the most damage...
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Becides i ran up (my aim where at the wall, tryed to get it there before i went up) and sprayed the wall, but failed sence he saw me, i didnt saw him...+ one other guy. + if i had wallhax i whould take out the other guy first, then the one i first tryed to get...hmm
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:16 pm

i was specing you before this incident though and caught you in situations where you were definitely walhacking
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Thanks everyone that said that i dont wallhack
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Chainsaw, I am unbanning you. Everyone knows that hacks and cheats are not allowed, acetech says that if we banned everyone who walled in HH we wouldnt have many people in clan. The high admins and I have discussed this issue and agree that there is no 100% to know that you were or werent wall hacking.

I am sorry for the time you had to spend outside of the server, please do not make this iccedent personel as I was doing my job and 4 clan members all agreed at the time you were in the server that you were hacking.

Congrats on getting unbanned, play fair and have fun.

-Booberry

P.S. if you have any further questions or concerns please contact me and we'll chat
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Ok thank you, once again i give my world that i DONT wh, belive it if u want it or not. And btw Latin already unbanned me before.
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:11 pm

well latin has a crush on you, so that explains a lot ...
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Or maby he just belive me and wants me to have fun on the server, he is also an elite admin. Gonna talk to AceTech tomorrow also. Why whould he have a crush on me... I kno u kidding (i hope) cause this is counterstrike and its 6 hours time difference. And non of us is gay, i thought u said this nothing personal, hmm? LoL
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 pm

chainzaw wrote:
...And non of us is gay...

Fuck you. I thought you all liked me... D:

*runs to a corner*
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 pm

lol? I like you, never said i didnt Wink you can love someone in a"friendship" way ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chainsaw Wallhacking...   Chainsaw Wallhacking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chainsaw Wallhacking...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2