Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BreeBree ghosting...

Go down 
+3
BigDates
Chainzaw
Ahmet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahmet

Ahmet

BreeBree ghosting... Empty
PostSubject: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 am

Ok so i were in the server hiding from the rebelling T's in a jailcell and the T's started checking them and for some reason they skipped nr4 that i was in and jumped to nr5 and they couldn't find me so they were like WTF? and then BreeBree came in and joined T and said he is in jail number 4 and i got killed by the rebels and that really pissed me off because it was a very good hiding spot and i spent 6 minutes standing still there for hiding my ass but i mean really i was trying to make fun so the rebels couldnt find me and i was laughing when they skipped my cell but yeah once again thanks to BreeBree.

Demo Included:

Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 am

lol, rly fun to to hide 'n seek and none couldnt find u...but when breebree joined..ah not cool Sad. Its not a big thing but you dont do that :/. Haha nad i was like going tru every jail but didnt see you. BTw nice knife skin Wink
Back to top Go down
BigDates

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:03 am

Actually ahmet, you should know that if your a CT, your not allowed to camp. He was simply making the round go by.

ive seen alot of people including members, ghosting only if a CT is camping.
hell, i do it myself. i know its against the rules, but if a CT is camping, he should be slayed. this way i give both the T's a chance to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:09 am

Then slay him. It doesn't matter who it is, it's a slay.
Don't let other people die or kill him because he's camping. Slay him before anything happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 pm

But isnt it ok to play ''hide n seek'' if both teams agree with it? BTW can u play ''war'' on the server?- its when both teams have DEAGELS ONLY and try to kill eachother, but obly when its like 6 people and everyone is ok with it`?
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Ya if your the last CT which it looks like you are, its not ghosting.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:03 pm

ahmet u know u cant camp
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

HIIIIDE N' SEEEK!
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:19 am

well now that we know ahmet can't camp when hes ct....i think we can lock this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BreeBree ghosting...   BreeBree ghosting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BreeBree ghosting...
Page 1 of 1