Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BreeBree (Obscura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Obscura

Obscura

BreeBree (Obscura) Empty
PostSubject: BreeBree (Obscura)   BreeBree (Obscura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Hey all. It's Obscura, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick with BreeBree from now on. Outside of CS:S my name's James, I'm 6'2" (shooting for 6'6"), and I'm gonna be a Sophomore this year. I never really played any games outside of CS:S on my old computer, but now that I have this new laptop I'll probably be getting some more games. I don't play any sports on a regular basis, but if anyone starts up a game I'll probably join. I lived in Lynn, Mass for two years of my life before moving down to Florida. I hate it here, and I'm planning on going to college in Boston. I'm getting my license soon, so y'all better watch out.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

BreeBree (Obscura) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BreeBree (Obscura)   BreeBree (Obscura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 am

Hey, I use to live in Tampa, just moved this summer to Orlando. I use to live really close to the ghetto though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx

BreeBree (Obscura)
Page 1 of 1