Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Admin Abusing

Go down 
+2
[Fluffy|Bunny]
cheezits
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cheezits

Fresh Admin Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok so, it turns out im unbanned from hh, misunderstanding or whatever u wanna call it but i talked to hh and hes unbanning me. ANYWAY.... he unbanned me from vent and so i get on there dont even have a mic sitting in a channel with just Psych and i get this message popping up.
You have been kicked off the server. Reason: Never come back. KTHANXBAI FAGGOT BITCH
So I tell latin and im not gonna bash on latin cus i <3 him but he didnt respond and hes the only high admin online
So I'm like ok, ill just get back on.
then im just sitting in the lobby playing some music and this pops up
You have been kicked off the server. Reason: Suck a dick.
Now you tell me if this is admin abuse or not?
Also, I was gonna let this go considering I thought i was perma banned for good, but right before i did get perma banned from hh a few days ago fresh spam kicked me off the server cus he thinks im a fag.
U tell me, admin abuse or not?

Cheezits.
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm

now he just fucking banned me from a channel in vent. wtf. TAKE HIS FUCKING ADMIN
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Why? Not our vent, its Psychs. It has nothing to do with the server.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 pm

His admin vent. hes spam kicking now. ffs fluffy why wouldnt he be. if u didnt get what i said ACETECH GAVE ME UNBAN AND IM NOT BANNED ANYMORE. HE THOUGHT I WAS ATTACKING HH BUT IM N-O-T. AND FRESH IS A-B-U-S-I-N-G AND ITS PISSING ME OFF.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm

fresh if u read this no more kicking cheezits acetech unbanned him from vent i believe, idk about the HH server but cut ur shit and leave things alone its between acetech and cheezits not you so cut it out
Back to top Go down
Fresh

Fresh

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Pay attention noob in vent it was broken and nick and killer beast fuckn noob
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nsb4life12
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Sorry dint' know you were unbanned. Didn't know acetech gave you a second chance you should have least told me. But i kicked you only onece
Back to top Go down
Ballssniff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

like fresh said, he didnt kick u, the other ppl did. Vent doesnt have anything to do with HH like fluffy said so dont disrespect her, ur asking for a second chance so y would u say that? im against u being unbanned no offence but ur right, u dont diserve to be kicked even if u werent unbanned cause u didnt do anything wrong in vent. TBH some ppl shouldnt have admin in vent that do. but its not my vent and i dont have the say in who should and shouldnt have admin. Cheezits i hope u change and hopefully ppl will but things in the past behind them and give u a 2nd chance, im willing to aslong as i see an improvement. Have fun in HH dont be uptight and strict, now that ur out of HH dont tell members what do to, like about no using mic when dead unless their spamming even tho u werent really in HH yet which is y ppl got mad at u for telling us what do to. like me and my tags, i understand the rule i just go undercover alot even in my AFC server cause its hard to trust ppl over the internet. Thank you ppl that took the time to read this. cause im sure creamy wont.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Admin Abusing   Fresh Admin Abusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Admin Abusing
Page 1 of 1