Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iFreaK

Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job Empty
PostSubject: Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job   Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Nighthawk aka Wind_in_the_night, told someone that propPUSHING was kosable, because i was pushing a player name Misty out of my way. So misty thoguht it was ksoabel because nighthawk told him to do it, so he killed me. (rdm). I wasnt excessivbely propushing. and nighthawk refused to do anything about it. I told him to look at rules, because none of them say proppushing is kosable. Nighthawk then gagged me, when i didnt even say anything in mic. And said i was disrepecting him. I doubt he's even on these forums, but regardless, he is refusing to do his job, and slays the innocent.
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job   Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:51 am

I will look into this and see what his side of the story is, from your side alone it seems pretty bad. Thanks for reporting!
Back to top Go down

Nighthawk Admin Abusing and Not Doing his Job
Page 1 of 1