Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH

Go down 
+4
BLOW ME
Iguana
walshyy
FusioN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FusioN

FusioN

FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH Empty
PostSubject: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:22 am

1. What is your age?: 14.
2. What is your in-game name?: FusioN 'LeetmaN' (I change the name inbetween ' ' sometimes).
3. Do you have a microphone?: Yes, though it is currently NOT working.
4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?: I have been playing on HH servers since about September last year.
5. Did anyone in HH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): Ummm not really I was talking to some off the newest members of HH and decided I wanted to join
6. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the HH server: Well they have ALL seen me but not on my new acc. only like- Frosty, Bigdates, Creamy, Killer_Beast, Balls&Sniff (I think), Stinger, Milk, Ahmet, Walshy, Blow Me, and Latin.
7. Anything extra you would like to share with us: Not really, I travel alot, my mom lives in Sweden my dad lives in Wisconsin, right now i'm in sweden, but I go to school in both countries. I have lots of hobbies, but I'll always have time for HH. Cool

Last edited by FusioN 'LeetmaN' on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am

Posted in High Admin forum, good luck
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 am

You've been playing since Sseptember. I've been playing since October. I've never seen you. o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:40 am

lol that's cuz I was on a different account and i've seen you, i've seen you under the name Iguana before but I didn't know you were still in the clan.......

Last edited by FusioN 'LeetmaN' on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 am

I've also been under the name ShamefulMatrix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 am

Yeah I know Razz I use to play all the time then I lost my acc (forgot password >.<) then I just started playing like 3 months ago, again but I was only on a little bit (on hh servers) then this past week i've been on alot.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 am

Well you didn't list me, so I'm not sure if I've seen you or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:29 am

lol blow me i've seen you plenty of time ;D I just forgot to list you : / sorry i'll edit.
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:42 am

Ugh, . Crying or Very sad i'm gonna be gone for a week now, I might be on css a little but will have huge lagg, I will hopefully have internet, so I can keep up with the forum.
Back to top Go down
BigDates

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 am

YARS
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 am

If I could, I would say yes. He plays fair, respects admins, and doesn't stay in spec and wait for a spot on T to open up unlike many people Smile
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Ty m8 means alot lol!
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 pm

I just want all the people who can vote on app's that you can take all the time to get to know me if you want, i'm patient and I will wait as long as it takes, I know that it might be hard to decide because not all of you might now me, but i'm just saying thanks in advance for even giving me this chance to get into the HH clan.
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 am

I'm BACK!!!!!!! HH HERE I COME! lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 am

This guy is a fun and gr8 guy to play with and he is damn good at rebelling
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 am

FusioN 'LeetmaN' wrote:
I just want all the people who can vote on app's that you can take all the time to get to know me if you want, i'm patient and I will wait as long as it takes, I know that it might be hard to decide because not all of you might now me, but i'm just saying thanks in advance for even giving me this chance to get into the HH clan.

Took me forever to get in too. We are trying to go fast with the applications but we are waiting for more people to vote. Sorry for the wait. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm

M8 seriously it's no problem at all I know it's really hard for u guys to decide and you can take all the time you want i'm getting a little anxious but I will just wait for every1 to vote, it's alright.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Welcome to HH. Please wear the .hh. tag Smile
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Thx stinger Very Happy Very Happy btw. I change my name to FusioN 'Smexi' so that the tags could fit : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH   FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FusioN 'LeetmaN' 's app to join HH
Page 1 of 1