Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tactics request to join HH!

Go down 
+8
[Fluffy|Bunny]
GhosT
MILK
Ahmet
MtDew
BankaiNick
darth jacen
Warl0ck
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warl0ck

Tactics request to join HH! Empty
PostSubject: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 pm

wHAT IS YOUR AGE? 13

What is your ingame name? Tacticus

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

How long have you been playing in the HH server? few weeks.

List some of the members that have seen or palyed with you in the HH server: STingah ,Bankainick ,Latin ,GhosT, Darth Jacen, acetech, balls n sniff, second self, fluffy bunny, bishop madible, kro, shadow! I know most admins lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
darth jacen

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:45 pm

i say yes lol not that it matters
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:18 pm

awww Sad you doesnt knowz meh? okay well ill see u in the serva
Back to top Go down
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

Psych9z wrote:
awww Sad you doesnt knowz meh? okay well ill see u in the serva

Tactics if you don't know Psych9z, MAN YOU EPICLY FAIL xD
Back to top Go down
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

ahh, i know psychs I know almost every admin, I'm sorry psychs but do you know how hard it was to think of all the ones i had on there? P.s. I only put the losers for the admins i kNow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Tactics::::
ahh, i know psychs I know almost every admin, I'm sorry psychs but do you know how hard it was to think of all the ones i had on there? P.s. I only put the losers for the admins i kNow!

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Thats a lie lattin! It was never said Some master mind hacker must of done it! No one is a loser but those whom wish to be one or dream it.!
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 pm

lol... latin = loser admin??? I personally disagrees.. but to each his own...

lol wel i was looking for u in the admin forum and u wasnt there.... so imma put u there for ya mabe then u will get some attentiion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:26 am

asghoaun Psychs u fail @ reading >.< At frist I called you a non loser and then by that calling other admins oser then I called them non losers >.<
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:18 pm

tactics wrote:
asghoaun Psychs u fail @ reading >.< At frist I called you a non loser and then by that calling other admins oser then I called them non losers >.<

Man you should give people some respect, stop argue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 pm

talks way too much.
Back to top Go down
MILK

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Even though I don't count, I did see him telling someone else to free kill (which that person did many times) earlier this morning (I think his name was Tino) So I disapprove.
Back to top Go down
GhosT

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:50 pm

tacticus sounds like amanda
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 pm

GhosT wrote:
tacticus sounds like amanda
Haha.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Blind Sniper

Blind Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 pm

freekills way to much and like takes control of young players and tells them to freekill and that its all right to get them banned gunna have to do some serious shiz to ever have my respect or anyone elses for that matter
Back to top Go down
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:08 am

Towar blind sniper, I totally know you're just mad because I said no on ur app and then u argued so I argued back reasonably and now you come to mine just to do that. I know for fact if I would of just said oh yeah, blind sniper is the fucking nicest person ever and never freekills! then youd be like oh tacticus oh tacticus my dear you are the best. on and on...... Now ghost we went over this you idiot...... She is my sister, but I don't understand how that makes me sound like her really...... Quit being a dumbyhead.

Oh and milk! I was lauphing so hard at the kid he's 7 I did take advantage of him to a point but I was just seeing if he'd listen I stopped after a round. But yeah that TiNo_ToTaL_SoLdIeR is easy to take advantage of

I love you
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 am

tactics wrote:
Towar blind sniper, I totally know you're just mad because I said no on ur app and then u argued so I argued back reasonably and now you come to mine just to do that. I know for fact if I would of just said oh yeah, blind sniper is the fucking nicest person ever and never freekills! then youd be like oh tacticus oh tacticus my dear you are the best. on and on...... Now ghost we went over this you idiot...... She is my sister, but I don't understand how that makes me sound like her really...... Quit being a dumbyhead.

Oh and milk! I was lauphing so hard at the kid he's 7 I did take advantage of him to a point but I was just seeing if he'd listen I stopped after a round. But yeah that TiNo_ToTaL_SoLdIeR is easy to take advantage of

I love you

Wait Amanda is your sister? Wouldnt he be your brother..cause I dont think girls post nudes of themselves. And Tino maybe 7 but you're 13..6yrs different, doesnt give you a right Smile

Plus...we all proved Amanda, aka Jake was a guy. My friend found the so called "Jailbait" site of the pic. Fat Emo Nude chick? Ya. Doubt it's your "sister"..or Tranny..or w/e.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:14 am

@_@ what the fuck? no idea what your talking about, I extremely highly doubt my sister would post nude pictures of herself...Rolling Eyes. what the fuck? confused confused confused confused confused Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blind Sniper

Blind Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Tact ur a lying jackas an no one gives a fuck bout ur weird sister LOL and everything I am saying is true u just screw with little kids to get them bad u call high admins names even sometimes when they are there and u argue with admins on ur app rofl gl getting in
Back to top Go down
Warl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Right. i'm done argueing with someone my age.
Back to top Go down
Blind Sniper

Blind Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:21 pm

tactis u jackass you went on the server with another name started saying i was being racist when i had just got on and told everyone and fluffy bunny that i had been calling people the N word and also making fun of mexicans and call them the B word you do not fuck with me so leave me the fuck alone mother fuckin jackass
Back to top Go down
GhosT

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 pm

lol B word, do you mean Beaner?
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Hmmm... Talks like Amanda...Types like Amanda...... IS AMANDA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactics request to join HH!   Tactics request to join HH! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactics request to join HH!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next