Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban policy

Go down 
+10
Adrian
Chainzaw
snoppy
J Wall
Samyuwell
Waffle Bunny
Pretender
FlashHopper
waffles
DannyBoy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
coolguydat

coolguydat

Ban policy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:32 pm

snoppy wrote:
hahha stil son im a ninja:D danny go and lick assss maybe you will
get the spot elit admin:) and one more thing sam this is for you.. stop playing that your a girl your not a girl your a boy trying to be a girl you black shemal nigger whore:D

o dang calm down king
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 pm

snoppy wrote:
hahha stil son im a ninja:D danny go and lick assss maybe you will
get the spot elit admin:) and one more thing sam this is for you.. stop playing that your a girl your not a girl your a boy trying to be a girl you black shemal nigger whore:D
LMFAO.
YOU CAUGHT ME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/yaoi
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 pm

King Cut the fucking shit your really pissing me off !so just grow up ...if you don't play css or don't care about TH then stop posting Stay on TOPIC ALL

And Yes most of the bans that are from hosties mod if we do decide to change the mod,the bans are going to get unbanned....and we can't change the mod without acetech so good luck.
btw Danny most of them were unbanned ....the ones that were racist are staying banned and for hacking etc

snoppy is banned from ip, email and username

Last edited by Pretender on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:48 am

Pretender wrote:
your really getting on my nervous
Dude, are you sure you speak english?
Back to top Go down
Waffle Bunny

Waffle Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 am

king i love you and if things dont work out with my gf i will suck your dick.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:29 am

Lol king...change ip / log in from different places is a good idea...

Cut the racism cause i dont think anyone cares / think it's funny <.<

And you have like 100 hours+ on steam xD? just tellin ya!
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 pm

snoppy wrote:
LOL I GOT a life i don't play css anymore

snoppy wrote:
no not that i just stoped playing css its boring now...

snoppy wrote:
1. i stil play sometimes 2. im stil admin lol:D so next time be nice or get banned lol:D

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:36 pm

maybe he changed his mind under 1 minute !
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Stay on Topic please! lets not talk about king
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Pretender wrote:

Well.. On topic:

Is there going to be an answer to whether or not something will be done about this issue, or is it going to be ignored like the majority of our current problems?
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:56 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
Pretender wrote:

Well.. On topic:

Is there going to be an answer to whether or not something will be done about this issue, or is it going to be ignored like the majority of our current problems?

The majority of the bans is not why the server is not populated, its because people like myself don't have the time anymore to play OR some other people unlike myself do have the time to play but just don't want to anymore because of some reasons like: no people, kids in the server, old maps, etc...

We should first focus on getting the servers updated first, then get more players to join, then get the community alive again and after that when those things are done, then you can decide wether or not to unban players with ridiculous reasons.

For now we should focus on other issues other then the bans, the forum and community is bleeding out, members get more and more inactive and don't even take the time anymore to say goodbye or post an inactivity post, that shows how much respect you have towards this community and its players and how much you care.

For myself, i can't play anymore due to the lack of time, i hope this soon will change and i could get more hours free, for now i'm going for 60 to 70hour workweeks and when i do have free time i don't want to play by with myself (Wink) in a server Smile

No offence intended to anyone but thats just how the things are at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 pm

well tbh we can't do anything to the servers without acetech because acetech did not give psych9z full control to switch the mod's if needed and if you wanna talk to someone get your ass on teamspeak psych9z or myself are allll ways there mostly psych9z though lol
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:24 am

Pretender wrote:
well tbh we can't do anything to the servers without acetech because acetech did not give psych9z full control to switch the mod's if needed and if you wanna talk to someone get your ass on teamspeak psych9z or myself are allll ways there mostly psych9z though lol
yeah psych is. not so much you pretender lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:47 am

The biggest problem about mg is that the servers are really old and no servers are added...also would be better with some more slots.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Chainzaw wrote:
The biggest problem about mg is that the servers are really old and no servers are added...also would be better with some more slots.

If you mean "maps" instead of "servers" I agree.

I don't think we need more slots though, because there is never a day where all 20 slots are taken up.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:26 am

Yes, ty for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban policy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, Disputes & Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: