Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban policy

Go down 
+10
Adrian
Chainzaw
snoppy
J Wall
Samyuwell
Waffle Bunny
Pretender
FlashHopper
waffles
DannyBoy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Well, I do not know if anyone agrees with me on this, but I think our ban policy is a little too strict.

Over time I have seen many bans that have been given out for silly reasons, and for WAY too long. My personal opinion, that is if anyone cares, is that the grounds necessary for banning someone should be revised.

I'll point out an example that I have seen many times:

someone says the "n" word ONCE, and without warning they get banned instantly for a week. I mean, I do not know about the rest of you, but that's a little silly and harsh to me, and besides, it does hurt the servers when your banning people for every little thing they do or say, especially during the past couple of months since we are trying to populate our servers.

*Side note: there are still quite a few old perma bans that are just sitting there from a long time ago that should have been removed; such as free killing, racism, etc.

Let me know what you guys think, because to end it off, I am going to say that I think the ONLY reason someone should get perma banned is for hacking.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:45 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:50 pm

I already suggested this once but no one cared and / or listened.

I hope someone will now cuz this is what the server needs, more players that have been banned before, but i think it's a little to late to unban them, the players in question that are banned have already found another game / server to play on and don't care anymore about our server imo.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:12 pm

FlashHopper wrote:
I already suggested this once but no one cared and / or listened.

I hope someone will now cuz this is what the server needs, more players that have been banned before, but i think it's a little to late to unban them, the players in question that are banned have already found another game / server to play on and don't care anymore about our server imo.

Valid point, but I still think we should not have old bans lying around just because the person might have moved on, you never know.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 pm

well i usually warn them not to say after they already said it.... and for the bans

some where banned forever because they already free-killed in the server and had a 2nd chance after there ban was up and didn't follow rules

i will talk to psych9z about this and see wat we can do
Back to top Go down
Waffle Bunny

Waffle Bunny

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:02 pm

i got banned a lot of acedenlty free kiling one time and saying the N word one time and mic spamming 29 times.
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Waffle Bunny wrote:
i got banned a lot of acedenlty free kiling one time and saying the N word one time and mic spamming 29 times.
uh...that kind of deserved a ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/yaoi
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:52 am

snoppy wrote:
fail
King gtfo...you make it so obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/yaoi
J Wall

J Wall

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 am

Pretender wrote:
well i usually warn them not to say after they already said it.... and for the bans

some where banned forever because they already free-killed in the server and had a 2nd chance after there ban was up and didn't follow rules

i will talk to psych9z about this and see wat we can do

Pretender, I believe the majority of freekilling perma bans were yours on the SourceBans before.

"HEY HE FREEKILLED 2 PEOPLE BY ACCIDENT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY! LETS PERMA BAN HIM!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 pm

sam stfu you cunt or i will rape your nigger//jew family Very Happy mötahfucker hihihi.. i told you faggots th fail:D im loling so bad right now... what owner is acetec when that nigger is never on in his server ofc the server fails. and when members rq about admin to so amen to that... p.s im a ninja
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:35 pm

snoppy wrote:
sam stfu you cunt or i will rape your nigger//jew family Very Happy mötahfucker hihihi.. i told you faggots th fail:D im loling so bad right now... what owner is acetec when that nigger is never on in his server ofc the server fails. and when members rq about admin to so amen to that... p.s im a ninja

Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Racist, nazist. i en råstig röd mercedes.
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:24 pm

bäääääää hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:25 pm

naw jwall you jew
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Honestly king, I liked you, but your being a total fucking prick right now.. You made your decision to leave, or more like rage quit the clan. Clearly you don't give a fuck because all you did when you still were in the clan was complain, so just do everyone a favor and move the fuck on, It's getting quite irritating to have to read your bullshit posts.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:47 pm

King, are you really that desperate to grab our attention? If you are, then wow, I would even call you more childish than delm.
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Danny you stfu or i come to your house and rape your nigger family i never rq the clan i wanted to get banned thats why i started to call that guy a nigger lol.. so go and lick a dick for admin son thats a niggers job:D i love this im like a ninja i got 20 acc in here lol:D and adrian im just making fun of th lol so plz leave me alone:D p.s i like jews like hitler:D bääää
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm

no one is making you to read my bs post and dude don't say my post are bs.. this is not a nigger world stfu or i come to your house and do what bin laden did to you fat americans hahahahaa:D
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

You've got 20 accounts? I suggest getting a job so that you can stop mooching off of your poor relatives, or you could get a hobby, or even a life
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:22 pm

LOL I GOT a life i don't play css anymore thats why i left and called you a nigger im sorry that fag ops i mean that gay your nott a nigger your just a lonly jew:D this shit is so funny lol maybe i should re joine the clan:D
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm

and i got a job lol but the thing is i don't need to work to have money lol:D i got money son i can buy your hole family fucking nigger
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:56 pm

20 accounts? Sad..

You have a life, you have moved on from CSS?

Clearly not, because you still care enough to keep making new accounts on this forum so you can show the clan how truly stupid you are..

No one is forcing us to read your posts you say?

Well, your posting them all in important sections. This topic was addressing an important issue regarding the clan you USED to be in, and you USED to love. Guess you weren't who I though you are.

And to close to it all off, I think your choice of language sums up your maturity level. You yourself would ban someone off of this forum if you have the power if you saw them talking like this.. You are purposely spewing your bullshit, yes bullshit just to annoy people, and I am amazed someone your age could put himself off as such a retard.

Of course, you are going to post a two sentence response to this with some more needless foul language, insult me directly for telling you that your being a dick, and add a couple unrelated spam notes.

I hope you will fucking realize what a moron you are being and finish your "tirade".
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:23 pm

hahaha lol danny.. no not that i just stoped playing css its boring now... yeah i would ban but im to sexy:D im 22 so what?? im just making fun of you ppl i think this is funny. i hate niggers and jew i always did that... it's nothing new. i want to kill jews like hitler did and peee on ther dead body. i want to cut the niggers fingers and let them eat them.. thats just me=) ppl in this clan are to much dick sucking niggers cuz they are racist but to sceard to say it cuz they will get kicked out from th then the thing is what the th is dead lol just se the servers ppl are not joining the clan anymore get over it.. and danny you think i give a fuck if you love me or not lol your only my internet friend. they don't ban me cuz it's no point on banning me i will just be back:D p.s i can make so members gets banned lol:D i got some of the members account and one more thing:) i got 2 admins on th steam:D so 1. i stil play sometimes 2. im stil admin lol:D so next time be nice or get banned lol:D
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm

snoppy wrote:
hahaha lol danny.. no not that i just stoped playing css its boring now... yeah i would ban but im to sexy:D im 22 so what?? im just making fun of you ppl i think this is funny. i hate niggers and jew i always did that... it's nothing new. i want to kill jews like hitler did and peee on ther dead body. i want to cut the niggers fingers and let them eat them.. thats just me=) ppl in this clan are to much dick sucking niggers cuz they are racist but to sceard to say it cuz they will get kicked out from th then the thing is what the th is dead lol just se the servers ppl are not joining the clan anymore get over it.. and danny you think i give a fuck if you love me or not lol your only my internet friend. they don't ban me cuz it's no point on banning me i will just be back:D p.s i can make so members gets banned lol:D i got some of the members account and one more thing:) i got 2 admins on th steam:D so 1. i stil play sometimes 2. im stil admin lol:D so next time be nice or get banned lol:D

Simple solution:

IP Ban.
Back to top Go down
snoppy

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm

hahha stil son im a ninja:D danny go and lick assss maybe you will
get the spot elit admin:) and one more thing sam this is for you.. stop playing that your a girl your not a girl your a boy trying to be a girl you black shemal nigger whore:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban policy   Ban policy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban policy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, Disputes & Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: