Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
+9
angry vegetable
TaylorSwift
Waffle Bunny
Chainzaw
Adrian
Schwarzer Wolf
DannyBoy
waffles
AntiWaldo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
waffles

waffles

Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 pm

oh and danny boy even if we change hosties it wont make a diffrence if theres noone in the server noone will join
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 pm

I knew right when I put my 2 cents in that someone would respond with a dumb fucking post, and I don't try to be mean waffles, but think before you fucking post.

No, you did not say we need 10 people in the server to start it up, I was exaggerating, the point is, 2 or 3 members in the server (both hosties and mini games) is not enough to get people on there, TRUST ME, I have more than fucking tried for the past couple of weeks.

Also, I knew someone would once again, like a fucking robot repeat the same complaint that has been said OVER AND OVER that makes no sense; "the mod does not matter". The reality of the situation is, that it does matter, it makes the difference between an empty server and an active and populated server. If it didn't, people would never have made custom mods of CS:S in the first place.

To anyone who is going to post after this, remember, try to be part of the solution, not criticize me for actually giving a fuck and taking the time to make some reasonable suggestions.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
I knew right when I put my 2 cents in that someone would respond with a dumb fucking post, and I don't try to be mean waffles, but think before you fucking post.

No, you did not say we need 10 people in the server to start it up, I was exaggerating, the point is, 2 or 3 members in the server (both hosties and mini games) is not enough to get people on there, TRUST ME, I have more than fucking tried for the past couple of weeks.

Also, I knew someone would once again, like a fucking robot repeat the same complaint that has been said OVER AND OVER that makes no sense; "the mod does not matter". The reality of the situation is, that it does matter, it makes the difference between an empty server and an active and populated server. If it didn't, people would never have made custom mods of CS:S in the first place.

To anyone who is going to post after this, remember, try to be part of the solution, not criticize me for actually giving a fuck and taking the time to make some reasonable suggestions.
okay im only saying this having 2 or 3 people in a server does work. example: me and waffle bunny were in the server today with 2 other people. we started of slow with just us 4. then someon join we have 5 people. then he got one of his friends to join there were 6. then 2 more random people join thats 8. then 2 more join thats 10. we can play hosties with 8 or up for the best fun. danny i dont want to start a fight and hate each other because 2 people disagree but wouldnt it still be better if we have hosties since were one of the last clans that have it. if people enjoy hosties and found are server they would come and play it often. and to change or server to like deathrun of some other shit. we wouldnt be populated as much since other clans or known for that like TNR there known for minigames mostly and always populatd.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

waffles wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:

okay im only saying this having 2 or 3 people in a server does work. example: me and waffle bunny were in the server today with 2 other people. we started of slow with just us 4. then someon join we have 5 people. then he got one of his friends to join there were 6. then 2 more random people join thats 8. then 2 more join thats 10. we can play hosties with 8 or up for the best fun. danny i dont want to start a fight and hate each other because 2 people disagree but wouldnt it still be better if we have hosties since were one of the last clans that have it. if people enjoy hosties and found are server they would come and play it often. and to change or server to like deathrun of some other shit. we wouldnt be populated as much since other clans or known for that like TNR there known for minigames mostly and always populatd.

Dude, I have no fucking idea what you just said, but I think you're not contributing to the solution and maily criticizing again.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm

When I joined T.H a while back I joined for a few reasons: I liked the members, I liked the rules you have in hosties and I love the hosties mod. I was already looking to join a clan and this one seemed awesome. I didn't even know about the mg server till a few months after and it was fun but mg was just a bonus what I was hooked with was hosties. Believe me when I say I still love the hosties server and I'm trying to get people to play in it again. Today I waited about 15-20 min to see if anyone would join but no one did. I don't know if the clan it self got tired of hosties or what but if the decision is made to change the mod I'll probably quit because the reason I joined was because of hosties. It's true, nobody joins a server with no one in it but I'm doing my part other members should do the same.

Really hope the mod is not changed since I still think hosties is the best mod.
Back to top Go down
.:Steve:.

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 am

How about get rid of hosties since like, its pretty much dead.And like get deathmatch or something.
Isnt it a waste of money to pay for a server nobody plays on?
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:37 pm

okay well We need to have aa real vote on this topic, I am making a new post and will bring it up there.

Also a community is made so that people can play together. You don't even need a server to do that in most games. Just go join a server, and invite friends.

Another thing is, if you play TF2, you can just go play it it's not like we are an only Counter-Strike Source community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2