Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty Black Ops?

Go down 
+15
njoy
FlashHopper
Killer_Beast
Iguana
Mr.Chris
TaylorSwift
Adrian
MtDew
That Guy
.:Steve:.
Schwarzer Wolf
Pretender
waffles
dastig
Chainzaw
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
J Wall

J Wall

Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:06 pm

^ Perfect candidate for Admin/Management. /sarc
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Calm the fuck down. I KNEW COD WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 am

so far i hear that COD black Ops is super buggy and laggy
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 am

Guys, chill out. Fighting over $10...lol. Wolf thinks it's too expensive, Killer thinks that if you want the game, you're willing to overpay. End of discussion, everyone has their opinion.

Anywayz...single player suks (obviously - Treyarch made it, bullets flying outta nowhere, nade spam, etc). haven't played multi yet, im about to
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 am

I like the single player story etc...Very Happy

The lag and buggs will obviously be fixed and atleast in Sweden youcan buy Black ops on internet gaming storeys for 35€, about 55$. It's fucking expensive on steam and you dont get a key or the box/cd :3

I wanted bigger maps and maybe some cooler guns :[. Is the BO graphics worse than bc2?
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Chainzaw wrote:
I wanted bigger maps and maybe some cooler guns :[. Is the BO graphics worse than bc2?

Not sure, BC2 graphics are considered the best for a war game so far.

Only seen Black Ops for 360 and it seems decent compared to BC2.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

That Guy wrote:
Guys, chill out. Fighting over $10...lol. Wolf thinks it's too expensive, Killer thinks that if you want the game, you're willing to overpay. End of discussion, everyone has their opinion.

Anywayz...single player suks (obviously - Treyarch made it, bullets flying outta nowhere, nade spam, etc). haven't played multi yet, im about to

story mode was sick man. but ya it did have some bugs
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 pm

I think its mostly laggy and buggy cuz every1 just got it and there is a shitload of people playing at once
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Killer_Beast wrote:
I think its mostly laggy and buggy cuz every1 just got it and there is a shitload of people playing at once

ya the online is fucking laggy
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 pm

I got stuck where the animals (monkeys and pigs) are trapped in cages and the market is above a door and there is nothing there...+ a nazi with an invisible gun stalking me with endless hp...NICE!
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 pm

waffles wrote:
That Guy wrote:

story mode was sick man. but ya it did have some bugs

Didn't say it was bad, it was great. I actually wanted to know the ending so bad that I played it on normal, instead of veteran like I did with all the other CoDs. I just said it had obvious bugs and was laggy.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:56 am

Laggy shit game...alot of bs players too
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 am

beat the game on vetrean it wasnt really a challenge(late post)
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Eh, i got paid the other day and i bought it.

Got on that mission with the defector and then hit a major glicth where the screen goes black after you and woods tries to open the door before the tank blows a hole in your ass. Anyone else got that?
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

Got on that mission with the defector and then hit a major glicth where the screen goes black after you and woods tries to open the door before the tank blows a hole in your ass. Anyone else got that?

like I said, Xbox > PC
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:16 pm

but...but...i dun laike xbox shit graphics :[
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:26 pm

That Guy wrote:
Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

like I said, Xbox > PC

It works now, im now on Project Nova or Nova 6, the one when you play as Renzov.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

It works now, im now on Project Nova or Nova 6, the one when you play as Renzov.

Great part. There's one quote from that part, I don't want to ruin it for you, but it is fantastic. It's right before your "escape". I'll just leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:48 pm

im finally getting my graphics card thursday so it will be so much better when i play black ops!
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:32 pm

That Guy wrote:
Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

Great part. There's one quote from that part, I don't want to ruin it for you, but it is fantastic. It's right before your "escape". I'll just leave it at that

"Who do we fight?"

"EVERYONE!"

That one?
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 pm

I got it and passed it

**Spoiler Alert!**

Kinda gay that Victor Reznov was dead. a lot of parts dont make sense like when he saves u or when your with him fighting.

Do you kill your own president??

I know that Mason says "you tried to make me kill my own president" and Drago whatever his name is says
"tried??. But im still not sure
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 am

angry vegetable wrote:
I got it and passed it

**Spoiler Alert!**

Kinda gay that Victor Reznov was dead. a lot of parts dont make sense like when he saves u or when your with him fighting.

I know that Mason says "you tried to make me kill my own president" and Drago whatever his name is says
It does make sense. When he saves you, he didn't save you. You simply pulled the door open yourself. In the caves, no one was even there. Etc

Whether you kill your own president or not remains a mystery. After finishing the game, you see the real footage of the president before he is killed, and you see Mason standing there
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:07 am

That Guy wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:
I got it and passed it

**Spoiler Alert!**

It does make sense. When he saves you, he didn't save you. You simply pulled the door open yourself. In the caves, no one was even there. Etc

Whether you kill your own president or not remains a mystery. After finishing the game, you see the real footage of the president before he is killed, and you see Mason standing there

K, so Viktor Reznov died at the rebellion when you jump for the train or something.

Mason was being portrayed as the assassin who killed JFK. (Not sure if it is true.)
Back to top Go down
.:Steve:.

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Whats the secret trophy or acheivement in black ops?
Kinda weird the way Dimitri or petrenko died. He got shot in WAW in like the chest or something and survived.But he died from Nova 6.When i saw that i thought another russian would open it or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops?   Call Of Duty Black Ops? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next