Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops Group.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 am

I was thinking just for us, we kinda make a group on steam for us on Black Ops Multiplayer ( for those who play it ) and make up an clan tag and pretty much use it for fun and all, just something for us to do for fun if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:
I was thinking just for us, we kinda make a group on steam for us on Black Ops Multiplayer ( for those who play it ) and make up an clan tag and pretty much use it for fun and all, just something for us to do for fun if anyone is interested.

PS3 CLAN!
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm

waffles wrote:
Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

PS3 CLAN!

PC, PS3 and 360 clan pretty much
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 am

Thats game fails, it's made for xbox and the graphics aint that good / the game itself... :/
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Chainzaw wrote:
Thats game fails, it's made for xbox and the graphics aint that good / the game itself... :/

I will admit, part of me wants a refund, servers are laggy, knifing needs to be nerfed. It does need some work, hopfully the patches they make soon fix all of these.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Yea hope so, I was really expecting some nice game play with black ops :[
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 am

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:
Chainzaw wrote:

I will admit, part of me wants a refund, servers are laggy, knifing needs to be nerfed. It does need some work, hopfully the patches they make soon fix all of these.

Ya, knife needs a serious nerf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Ops Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Group.   Black Ops Group. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Group.
Page 1 of 1