Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donator admin rank

Go down 
+9
Mr][King][
TaylorSwift
Samyuwell
Iguana
dastig
J Wall
waffles
That Guy
DannyBoy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

Donator admin rank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Psych9z wrote:

OH and flashhopper he disrespects me daily, people need to learn how to let things not affect you. (Mainly delm, kicking people for calling him fat when he was spamming)

also if creamy wants you to perma someone just tell him he can do it himself, he can login to the sbans webpage, type in the steam ID, and click ban. Done.
He would've never been unbanned if that had happened.

Moving onward, what would you propose I do? you want me to just perma ban Delm from everything involving TH? Forums, Teamspeak, and on Sbans?

just post your opinions here below.

Tbh, i just told creamy he did something wrong again and he perma banned him (sorry for not knowing the right reason again).
I don't get affected by Delm, i get affected from him screwing up the game for other players then me.

I think Delm has had his chances, more then once, and he has been warned every time.
Enough is enough, even if hes a little kid who doesn't know any better.
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Can brothers have some love
But like their saying its going to be fix just wait it out! Cool
But I do agree on delm hes had a lot of changes about 3-4 me seeing it.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:43 pm

You can't ban delm again till he does something wrong since he just paid to be un banned.

Off topic- thanks for making all the original .TH. members into members makes us feel like part of the clan again
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
You can't ban delm again till he does something wrong since he just paid to be un banned

That Guy wrote:
Q5) How come people (one person) was unbanned from a permanent ban? People can simply get unbanned because they donated?
A) Simple answer: No
Extended answer: Delm was permanently banned for saying something inappropriate in Teamspeak. When we were discussing the system, we were also discussing the massive amounts of perma-bans we had and how none of them had comments. When we came across Delm, we agreed that his actions did not deserve a perma-ban. His donation had nothing to do with it.

We can ban him at anytime actually
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 pm

unban a hacker and ban delm.. if i was jesus i would kill him.. he makes ppl leave 1. he talks to much.2 he got unbanned cuz he donated so don't say that he diden't get unbanned cuz of that. all the ppl that got permabaned they should get unbanned if they donate thats what delm did..so don't bs me... 3 he is so fucking annoying if i got a gun next to me i would shot my selfh in the head.. he is admin he thnik he can kcik everyone from the server that says anything bad about him:S and he kicks my frineds th members so no im not hppy im pissed of and angry
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Mr][King][ wrote:
unban a hacker and ban delm.. if i was jesus i would kill him.. he makes ppl leave 1. he talks to much.2 he got unbanned cuz he donated so don't say that he diden't get unbanned cuz of that. all the ppl that got permabaned they should get unbanned if they donate thats what delm did..so don't bs me... 3 he is so fucking annoying if i got a gun next to me i would shot my selfh in the head.. he is admin he thnik he can kcik everyone from the server that says anything bad about him:S and he kicks my frineds th members so no im not hppy im pissed of and angry

King, don't speak through your ass. Delm would have been unbanned regardless of whether he had donated or not. Remember, he was not the only perma-ban that was unbanned. We unbanned many people, and none of them donated.
Were you there when we went through every single goddamn ban in sourcebans just to see which were just or not? No, I guess you were busy trying to sort the admins and groups. Oh you weren't doing that either?
Why would I be lying to you? He can get re-banned at any second
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 pm

@ That Guy
Well we didn't go through all of them That guy just prolly the first half.

@ MrKing
You are having same rage issues lol, if there is a problem with him spamming give him one warning and then ban him, Simple as that.
Also he doesnt have any admin and will not be getting it back. Your friends/th casuals are safe lmao
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 am

Psych9z wrote:
Your friends/th casuals are safe lmao

lawl they're safe from the almighty delm
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 am

Psych9z wrote:
@ That Guy
Well we didn't go through all of them That guy just prolly the first half
Kinda missed the point...but ya...
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
You can't ban delm again till he does something wrong since he just paid to be un banned.

Off topic- thanks for making all the original .TH. members into members makes us feel like part of the clan again
Agreed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donator admin rank   Donator admin rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donator admin rank
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2