Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

admin please look over this

Go down 
+15
Ne0
Fatal
Predator4010
Mr][King][
Mr.Chris
Pretender
Tooz
J Wall
MrJiggy
Creamy
FlashHopper
roflstompa
BankaiNick
angry vegetable
jagerbomb
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jagerbomb

admin please look over this Empty
PostSubject: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:50 pm

okay so i was just playing on hosties and one of the maps when a t or ct goes through the pipes u can see there guns and so i killed like 3 or 4 ct's and then creamy went to spectate to spectate me and i guess he thought i was hacking, but i wasn't.

and another question, if i've been playing hosties for a little over a month now, why would i just start hacking?
i mean yes i use a bhop script but i do not hack. u can ask some people around. i suck and i probably always will unless i practice but yeah, i suck and i do not hack so if u could look over this and unban me please, or atleast give me a second chance.

The map was :special olympics

Thanks, shawn (jagerbomb)
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:09 pm

I was there today and he wasnt hacking im sure of it he was standing over the tunnel thing and shooting terrorist which you can see if they are not crouching another thing is it wasnt detected by VAC which makes it even less posible for him to be hacking
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:13 pm

angry that was a different map, and i was on t when i got banned and it was on special olympics map, like how u can see the guns when someone is in the vent? yeah and i started shooting and killed like 3 or 4 ct's then creamy spectated me and thought i was hacking and banned, but lets see what happens from there.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't think he is hacking he is shooitng people from the guns sticking out and and you can hear on the first one that the guy is behidn the thing b/c when the other guys is shooting you can hear the sound of the window and yeah i saw him shooting guns and jager killed them . i think he is not hacking
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Ok sorry if I wasn't there my opinion doesn't really mater I still doubt you weren't hacking but I don't know. Still the hacks would have to be undetectable ny VAC
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm

bumb
Back to top Go down
roflstompa

roflstompa

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

I cant imagine him hacking HE SUX.. jk but seriously i've never even had a thought in my mind about him using hacks.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:19 pm

I wasn't there to whitness it so i won't judge over this matter.
There are other maps where u can see the t's foots from the ceiling and shadows so you can kill them if they are rebelling.

Not everybody is wallhacking.
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Before any of us argue this is there a demo or something we can look at or anyone who witnesed what happened?
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Here is your ban:

http://sbans.thehordeclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:32198557&advType=steamid&Submit

or just visit

http://sbans.thehordeclan.com/

I am keeping to my decision to keep you banned. The problem is I know this map better then anyone, when I was in the vent I started to get shot in the head. You weren't just shooting me in the head, it was constant, you took 4 shots and the 4 shots hit my head perfectly even if I moved back and forth. I keep to the other side of the tunnel for a reason, so you cannot see my body glitch through the wall. That was the only reason I started spectating you.

After watching you and hear people call you a hacker I decided to ban you. I have played CS:S since it was released. You play better then me and in fact if you wasn't wallhacking I could have said you have better gamesence then some of the best players in the world. To be able to wall people, stare at them through the wall and prefire so much is just way too blatant.

It will take a lot for you too get unbanned, I am going to review the demo right now. I ask for the more experienced and better long time players to review it too.

P.S. You have a 8 digit 32mil account. You made it in May this month. There is no way someone can play that well, especially your age.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm

I just watched the demo.

If anyone else is going to watch it in console copy and paste sv_cheats 1; r_drawothermodels 2.

OK, any normal person with half a brain can tell you are 100% wallhacking in this demo, I didn't even bother to go past the 7 minute mark as it was blatant.
What I think is that you know were everyone is, you come out of the red room when there isn't any danger and you stay in there watching people through walls when the CT's are actually in the tunnels coming close.

Just watch the demo yourself, aren't you really blatant how you even shoot your 2nd kill while in the tunnel at the start of the demo? I even went to check if he was there and you waited for him to come through the door and then popped him in the face.

Good luck because if any other decent admin that I trust on checking demos says you are wallhacking you are screwed.
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:25 pm

creamy i know u think i hack but i dont. i mean i use bhop script thats it i never heard of an wall hackon css but i havnt been playing that long, maybe a month in a half with css and i like hosties it pretty much all i play that and gungame, but anyways u can awesome that i wall hack all u want but i know i dont so i dont have to worry about anything else. if u dont believe me then u don't it doesnt really matter im not going to fight it because it will get me nowhere, so im done tryin to get unbanned because its up to u to unban and u only.

This is to people incase i dont get unbanned.

I had a great time playing with each and everyone of u, i know some of u might not like me but thats fine i still enjoyed playing with you and people that did i had even more of a fun time playing with each and everyone of u also. i hope to play with some of u on other servers and have a great time.

well thats all i have to say now.

Thanks, shawn (jagerbomb)
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Like I said, if the people that review this demo are going to think you don't hack then you will get unbanned. I am a fair person and I will do my best to judge every situation with the most fairness I can give it.

But the fact that you admit to using a bunny-hopping script (hacking) says a lot more about you. Since you already hacked there won't be anything from stopping you hacking even more.

Do you use original CS:S skins or not?
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:32 pm

bhop script is not hacking if so then there should be alot of people banned in that case(will not mention names) but yeah u know what im talking about. and im not scared to say i used a bhop script. and what do u mean normal css skins?
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:43 pm

jagerbomb wrote:
bhop script is not hacking if so then there should be alot of people banned in that case(will not mention names) but yeah u know what im talking about. and im not scared to say i used a bhop script. and what do u mean normal css skins?

If you don't even know then never mind. Some people download skins from http://www.fpsbanana.com/ and might get a skin that would be bigger or have longer guns ect. But if you don't even know what they are you clearly use the same stuff that I use. Meaning I see exactly the same thing that you see on your screen.

Using a script is still hacking, your exploiting the game to your advantage. A script is a hack that lets you do something with ease. You are still hacking the game. People get VAC banned for some bunny-hopping or just scripts in general.
Back to top Go down
MrJiggy

PostSubject: Please unban   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:44 pm

please unban jager. he is a good friend of mine and i know that he doesnt hack. he doesnt use walls. he is a good and fair player. I enjoy playing with him.
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Bhop Scripting is not hacking, lets get that fact straight. Console scripts are not VAC Bannable in any way possible either, why would Valve make VAC ban for things done with their own system? And Lua scripts are not VAC Bannable, they just allow you to bypass sv_cheats, not hack the server in anyway, as the Lua Plugin is an Addon; KAC will ban however if you try to force sv_cheats & other commands.

But there is 3 ways he COULD be "wall hacking" logically;
1. Skins, I don't believe server blocks them, so very possible.
2. Console, not as likely as KAC will auto-ban for using the sv_cheats bypass or forcing of other commands as I said above(Actually I'm not sure if KAC bans if you're not using the default "openscript" command.).
3. Third-party Software, if this is being used he'll be VAC banned in the coming weeks-months. VAC Bans are NOT instant.

After watching the demo, I can't say for certain, but he was staring through walls at certain times. You need to remember however there is a radar, & it shows where people on the opposite team are if they can be seen. Using the radar isn't hacking or cheating, it's part of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Tooz

Tooz

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Def. hacking, nice try trying to cover it up though
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:08 pm

i will review the demo tomorrow and let you know what i think...is right
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Pretender wrote:
i will review the demo tomorrow and let you know what i think...is right

How about now? Its only 5-10 minutes that will take up.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:12 pm

going to bed because unlike some people i need to sleep and wake up for work....i wake up at 530am everyday and do other things after work...so..
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Pretender wrote:
going to bed because unlike some people i need to sleep and wake up for work....i wake up at 530am everyday and do other things after work...so..

10 minutes. Up to you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:16 pm

After watching the demo, I gotta say it sure looks like you're using walls.. You're looking at players thats above you ..ect , you're shooting people thru walls, which are not see'able. ( like a gun sticking out .. and so on.)

Gotta say i'm disappointed that you're hacking jager, didn't expect that from you.
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:32 pm

exactly? *like a gun sticking out* thats when i shoot them as u can tell...u could see many guns sticking out of the vents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin please look over this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next