Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hosties maps

Go down 
+8
angry vegetable
immortal
njoy
TaylorSwift
Mr.Chris
Samyuwell
Chainzaw
Mr][King][
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

hosties maps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Wow you guys suck at giving ideas. Tacos and waffles everywhere great. Anyways i'm not doing heli or cannon it has been done to many times I have my own signature fun prop that I'm going to add to the map. What I need is help in the rebelway which was apparently what you didn't like about my last map. All ideas are welcomed help me make our map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
Wow you guys suck at giving ideas. Tacos and waffles everywhere great. Anyways i'm not doing heli or cannon it has been done to many times I have my own signature fun prop that I'm going to add to the map. What I need is help in the rebelway which was apparently what you didn't like about my last map. All ideas are welcomed help me make our map Very Happy

dont make them to easy for cts and to easy for ts just something normal like diffrent ways to go rebel way
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 pm

waffles wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

dont make them to easy for cts and to easy for ts just something normal like diffrent ways to go rebel way

I was thinking of not making one like in spongebob. do you think thats a good idea
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Pretender wrote:
creamy or i will look into it ...we would have to download the map into source mod for our own maps to see weather we think it would best fit hosties or minigames

Hey what about me! Imma do it now since you didn't say Psych9z as well! GG Im faster than u! I already have them all Downloaded!
And btw those who wanted to play that hulk one, it is broken so It wont work... I tried it before and the helicopter glitched. Although I can put it on again and try it one more time Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:53 am

do we got new maps now:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Psych9z wrote:
Pretender wrote:
creamy or i will look into it ...we would have to download the map into source mod for our own maps to see weather we think it would best fit hosties or minigames

Hey what about me! Imma do it now since you didn't say Psych9z as well! GG Im faster than u! I already have them all Downloaded!
And btw those who wanted to play that hulk one, it is broken so It wont work... I tried it before and the helicopter glitched. Although I can put it on again and try it one more time Razz

FIX IT OR I BAN U!
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:14 pm

waffles wrote:
Psych9z wrote:
Pretender wrote:

FIX IT OR I BAN U! and it should work ive played it on other servers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hosties maps   hosties maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hosties maps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2