Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken/unplayed maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Broken/unplayed maps Empty
PostSubject: Broken/unplayed maps   Broken/unplayed maps I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Ok, I have went through all of the maps on our mini games server and have come up with a list of maps that are either broken/bugged, or NEVER played. Hopefully these maps will be either fixed, or removed; in my opinion they should all be removed.

Mg_choice_final
-There is no choice, the map is broken in a way so that the "speed" option is the only one that works, no matter what is picked.

mg_destroytheirtowerv2
-in my opinion one of the worst maps I've ever seen... EVER. Any time I have ever seen the server host this map, people either rtv off of it or leave.

mg_impactgun
-the "impact gun" either is broken or has very bad reg, because it hits maybe 50% of the time

mg_boulderdash_race
-CT side is broken; the boulders get jammed near the top.

mg_ultimate_challenge
-probably the least played map on the server, due to it's extremely bad first level, which people always rage quit because of.

mg_mustang
-Makes everyone lag very badly.

mg_sweeper_nature
-It is basically the same as mg_razor_saw_v1, except it has different scenery.

These are the maps that should be removed in my opinion, because none of the broken ones are worth fixing, and the others are just very bad for filling up a server. I'll be making a list of maps that I think should be added soon, after checking out some maps on other mini games servers.
Back to top Go down

Broken/unplayed maps
Page 1 of 1